Q:

MRod Air P12 Update thread

MODERATOR EDIT…This dealer is not allowed to be promoted on this forum
Sorry…

This dealer is not allowed to be advertised here on the forum.

He is the same person who ripped off my WokGard 15 designs.

I am not going to let him profit from this forum since he stole my design

All posts mentioning his forum will be deleted

P12

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 209 total)

1 2 3 4 12 13 14

hopefully all is well with the shipment?

i recall you saying there was a new video being done up when you got your new fancy lapelle mic and camera in the mail, hopefully all is going well with that front. know your busy as crap for this coming week.

as i said, any news is better then no news at all

quote Mrodair:

Got some news, and in the email were just too big to send to everyone this go around with all the pictures and info.

We listed some of them here.

Will try to add more tomorrow, and emails will be going out in just a few more days.

Running about 2-3 days behind right now, and need to get caught up for next week.

Check it out.

http://mrodair.com/hot_new_items_current_order_status

Thanks Guys

doesnt give us a page to add options to our orders tho….. 🙁 a week out, have the cash. cant buy things i NEED. your killing us mike. KILLING US :angrymob:
i :6: :8:

quote Calil:

It must be soo cool to live in USA…..things are so cheap compared to Brazil…..looks to me that everything is so quick to get and receive.

I have itens lost somewhere in the postal service and customs, for 3 months now. And I can’t do anything about it.

Great to see MRODAIR so in this new products.

the usa isnt as great as it seems. we live under a monarchy in disguise where we dont pay a queen, but rather a single consolidated force known as the government that is run by corporate thugs like walmart and oil companys. we the people for the people by the people is no longer in existence. mexico is looking better and better the more our government slips into this “keep everything that happens a secret from the people” fad they seem to have.

the worst part about it is, even though we have a voice, that voice is met with a tag of being a terrorist and the cia will come and scoop you away. THE ONLY SAFE PLACE LEFT would be texas as they have been fighting to become an independant union for years. the fall of the government would spark that intital rise and give them the push to manage theyre own resources. the texas rangers will ensure that part. the next to become solidified and detached would be something we have been working on called cascadia. which is all of oregon and washington state, some of northern cali, mainly the green triangle area and some of canada and small bits of alaska.

its not as glorious here as it seems calil, we still have our gun rights (in some states) but they are slowly being lost to the government because those corperations i was talking about are affraid of the people protecting themselves and constantly are trying to remove our right to bear arms. i also fully support the right to arm bears, preferrably with lazer beams attached to their friggin heads :winkn: :biggrinn: :biggrinn: :biggrinn:

It must be soo cool to live in USA…..things are so cheap compared to Brazil…..looks to me that everything is so quick to get and receive.

I have itens lost somewhere in the postal service and customs, for 3 months now. And I can’t do anything about it.

Great to see MRODAIR so in this new products.

Got some news, and in the email were just too big to send to everyone this go around with all the pictures and info.

We listed some of them here.

Will try to add more tomorrow, and emails will be going out in just a few more days.

Running about 2-3 days behind right now, and need to get caught up for next week.

Check it out.

http://mrodair.com/hot_new_items_current_order_status

Thanks Guys

quote airgunsoftulsa:

I feel a little…. anxious! :rofl:

http://youtu.be/65pA0dP_FT0

indeed.

still waiting for them emails for the extras, anybody else gotten one yet for adding small tidbits into the packages yet?

I feel a little…. anxious! :rofl:

http://youtu.be/65pA0dP_FT0

The final produced stock will be less then 750 gram incl. bolts and nuts.. 🙂 3D CAD software says 715,04 grams. Don’t shoot me when its a bit off. Michael and I still talking about some design tweaks.
Our prototype is a bit more heavy because its being inforced for 3D printer material.

Ohw man this Bullpup feels soo good :)! Can do some real action shooting with it.

Regards
JW

How much lighter ?

A truckload.

Ill be weighing it in, and doing some video work, the first of next week.

Havin toooooooo much fun right now, with shipment tracking.

First thing we noticed, was the weight loss though.

Big improvement.

If we have time, I will make a few on the printer, and send em out for testing.

LOVE THIS THING

Thanks Again Napperd, this stock rocks bro.

Fits like a glove

Got the new barrels in too !!!!!! 22, and 25 cal 24″ long and SWEEEEEEEET

Gotta run

Later Guys

We Are Mrodair

I hope the company is located in USA. Get another wingman special on your compact pup? short than 22″ good shot count and best accuracy to 50 yds? Just cannot find any little pup like this on US market.

quote Wingman NZ:

quote charlie101:

Phil or Mike, When will the Mini bullpup be avail.from SPA? It looks very good, just 21.5″. I saw this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOk4-2Um7x4

This is a concept drawing only by the guy who designed the P12 ( he doesnt work for SPA) but it will not be made by SPA. I am working with a company at the moment to produce a prototype of this compact pup as we speak. Watch this space.

Sign me up coach. 😀

I want to be the first on my block with one.

Hey napperd,

How heavy is it compared to the factory spa stock???

Thank you for posting Michael 🙂
We had several designs for theTactical Bullpup Kit, this one liked MrodAir most. We does work together with Michael to realize this Kit for the USA market, and it seems to work out fine. Mrodair is becoming a very pleasant partner of us and we hope working together for a long time.

This is our prototype: (Click and right click/view picture to enlarge for very big photo’s)
Thanks to my mate Dale (Zephyr) for taking pictures of him with the P12 .22 Tactical Bullpup Prototype

And me myself and I 🙂

quote charlie101:

Phil or Mike, When will the Mini bullpup be avail.from SPA? It looks very good, just 21.5″. I saw this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOk4-2Um7x4

This is a concept drawing only by the guy who designed the P12 ( he doesnt work for SPA) but it will not be made by SPA. I am working with a company at the moment to produce a prototype of this compact pup as we speak. Watch this space.

quote Mrodair:

Well Guys,

I have been discussing some other designs with SPA and have been sent some drawings and concept art, but that one was not one of them.

Looks nice though.

On the other hand, we do have something to show you, and its a little further along than just a drawing.

Brother Napperd, has been working late, and came up with a few designs. We thew in some ideas back and forth a bit and did some tweaking.
(Brother Napperd is the Man)

The prototypes have already been made on both sides of the pond, and now we can go ahead and make the announcement.

From AirbenZ.nl and Mrodair.com

AAAAAAAWE YEAH BUDDY

thats what im talking about, thats first of its kind design right there man good shit mike. thats sure to turn some heads, good use of that new 3d printer to make things too

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 209 total)

1 2 3 4 12 13 14
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.