Q:

MRod Air P12 Update thread

MODERATOR EDIT…This dealer is not allowed to be promoted on this forum
Sorry…

This dealer is not allowed to be advertised here on the forum.

He is the same person who ripped off my WokGard 15 designs.

I am not going to let him profit from this forum since he stole my design

All posts mentioning his forum will be deleted

P12

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 209 total)

1 2 3 12 13 14

It was shipped Friday. :whistle:

when did you get your shipping invoice? i got mine on friday, wasnt given a tracking number so trying to figure out a timeframe. mike told me thursday or friday but that depends on if the postal service doesnt loose something bound for me again

Well I received mine today and it is what I ordered. Tried 2 different scope mounts and scopes. Shot it a few times and is a lot louder than my 22 m-rod . Will clean the barrel and run over the crony tomorrow. It is regulated so I will tune it down a little. Its shooting pretty hot.

quote Palguns1:

Master tune kit – – – what is included?

I may have missed the silicone being part of it the fitsr time but it comes with a probe tool/degasser, depinger, and 2 different hammer springs. Along with another full set of o-rings aside from what come with the rifle already. Also it includes 2 plastic rods (used for cleaning and clearing stuck pellets) one of which is slightly larger then the other

As of recently silicone grease popped into the list, I was under the impression I needed to buy some (so I did .5g jar) and now it says it comes with it. No big deal, just means I have one for the field and one for home which is nice to have

now that im at the computer and not on my phone i can copy pasta this from the webstore for you

“Mrodair “master Tune” kit
The Mrodair “master Tune” kit, is a set of parts. tools and accessories, to make the P-12 experience much more personal.

This is the same kit we use to tune the P-12 for our customers.

We include: Extra Set of high quality replacement orings

Degassing tool

Depinger

Air tube wrench

Light hammer spring .005″ under factory wire size Heavy hammer spring .005 over factory wire size

silicone Lube

2 plastic cleaning rods

This makes the P-12 much easier to make your own. From tuning for power, consistency and pellet weight, to servicing and adjusting to your requirements.”

there we go…. need to add this store to my phones bookmarks. time to dig through emails.

GUS. the options to add stuff to your order would have been sent via email, assuming you ordered a rifle through paypal before he removed the ability to do so the email will and or would have been sent to the email corresponding to the paypal account to add extras.

when i added the extra silicone to my order i put in the notes the paypal transaction number and the date the transaction happened to double cover myself which is a good idea to do IMHO

Master tune kit – – – what is included?

hey mike. on the parts website did you just add in the fact that the mastertune kit comes with silicone grease? or was it going to come with it the entire time? if so and it was planned from the beginning is it the .5g can thats included?

quote Hoot:

Patience…patience…..Swine!

Remember he doesn’t just un-crate them, re-box and ship them. They all have to be tested and inspected first. The guys trying hard to ensure everyone gets a quality product. He’s busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest!!!

This is one wait that is well worth your time! I spoke to him the other day, and plan to visit his shop in a few weeks. (He’s only 95 miles from the hard road at the bottom of the mountain.)

I’ll post some pics and impressions. I do get the impression he’s trying really hard to get this done right the first time. Him going fast is not in your best interest.

Hoot:

Hoot I don’t think it’s any kind of a real contest – He is way out front and kicking some pretty serious ass! :8:

I’m very pleased with mine. It’s a shooter for sure. :thumb:

Not to mention his newly intaken venture into 3d printing and the nightmare that is learning the slicing software and optimal print head temperatures for each material which is simply trial and error

Patience…patience…..Swine!

Remember he doesn’t just un-crate them, re-box and ship them. They all have to be tested and inspected first. The guys trying hard to ensure everyone gets a quality product. He’s busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest!!!

This is one wait that is well worth your time! I spoke to him the other day, and plan to visit his shop in a few weeks. (He’s only 95 miles from the hard road at the bottom of the mountain.)

I’ll post some pics and impressions. I do get the impression he’s trying really hard to get this done right the first time. Him going fast is not in your best interest.

Hoot:

I def want to add regulator to it. But I didnt get the invoice yet.

quote Gus:

You guys ‘re lucky bunch. Still waiting for my invoice. Time to mash F5 button on my email.

Gus

must spam harder gus, must spam harder.

they are shipping in batches, not sure how he is shipping them out or what method to his madness there is. i do know there was another box kinda in view of the picture he sent to me, couldnt see the address it was shipping too but could see the tracking tag on the box.

if i recall you were on the fence about regulating yours gus so if you chose “to regulate” this may explain why you havent gotten an invoice for shipping yet

i wonder if he sent tracking numbers to the first 20 buyers, that info would be nice to know where our units are and when.

You guys ‘re lucky bunch. Still waiting for my invoice. Time to mash F5 button on my email.

Gus

quote summer-blue:

My P12 shipped today, can’t wait for it to arrive. Also Mike is great to deal with.

as did mine, hopefully with any amount of luck they will start being seen around middle to end of next week

My P12 shipped today, can’t wait for it to arrive. Also Mike is great to deal with.

looks like rifles are beginning to be shipped out currently. people should start getting them by middle to end of next week.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 209 total)

1 2 3 12 13 14
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.