Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Yong Heng 300 bar Compressor

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Yong Heng 300 bar Compressor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    doctr
    Participant

I just purchased a compressor from China (Ali Express), it has a temp gauge in celsius, and it is water cooled. Can anyone tell me the normal operating temperature of their compressor? I have used it one time with a bucket of water, and the temp maxed out at 60 degrees celsuis. Should I run antifreeze/water or just water? Their YouTube video shows them using just water. No real instructions, and communicating with seller is difficult with a language barrier. Thanks for the help.
    DoctR
    Net Weight – 15KG
    Power – 220V-240V 50HZ or 100-130V 60HZ
    Motor Power – 1.8 KW
    Charge pressure – 30MPA
    Inflating speed – 2800r/min ( 10mins to fill 1L to 300bar)
    Noise – MAX 78DB
    Air flow rate – 50L/MIN
    Working Pressure – 300BAR 30MPA 4500PSI
    Cooling System – water cooling

daoust
    Participant

Look at mrodair forum, you look to have the same coompressor with a smaller engine

doctr
    Participant

Thanks, I looked in the forum you suggested and found a link to a YouTube video. The guy selling the mrodair said a max temp of 70c, and operating temps between 30c and 50c.

daoust
    Participant

Don t go anything higher then what he suggest. If you want to run it cooler , you can plug it to your tap water or you can add aditive like water wetter to your water.

miksatx
    Participant

You can always add ice lol!

doctr
    Participant

Thanks for the help daoust. I found the water wetter and it seems to keep the temp below 60c.

stephen2258
    Participant

I bought the Yong Heng Compressor from Ebay for $430′ shipping included. The reason I spent the extra money was the Fed Ex shipping. It arrived in 5 days from China in perfect condition. Also, I had a question and the sellers,
    globeorder, representative, Nikola, answered me the same day.

The comp has been perfect so far.

rowdy
    Participant

I would like to see a pic if you could?

huntjunky
    Participant

You can also use a higher volume aquarium pump for about $19.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.