Q:

WTB Night vision rig

Hi,

Does anyone out there have a second hand Nightvision scope for sale?

I want to build a rig for night time rabbit sniping.

If no second hand scopes are available, whats recommended?

Thanks

eamo

Optics/Nightvision

All Replies

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Alright..I see…
Very nice.
Thanks guy.
You like the one on the left eh?
They both look very nice.

Thanks man.

Dragonfly – towards the bottom of the post are some views through 2 different Generation 1 scopes. One of them being a Yukon NVRS which is the same as the one rabbits posted a picture of above.

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129

Here is are some pics through the same NV as the one Tony has, which is a Generation 3 device.

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128

Man nice shot guy!!
I wish you could take a shot through the night scope itself so we could see the view.
But thats hard to do.
Sweet looking set up.

Patriot Gen 3 (discontinued) a La Ninja….

quote Yellow Ninja:

quote rabbits:

this is the nv kit i use .. i got this off my bro inlaw but i hope to update is a yukan nvrs gen 1 i hope to get a gen 2 soon but there around the £1500 mark at the mo

Thats the same one I had… You’ll love Gen 2… its such a big step up from Gen 1…..

ye i know mate i go out with a guy (robert from scotland) who use,s gen2 and i hate the guy lmao i am so gelous every time he give,s me a shot off it 🙁

quote rabbits:

this is the nv kit i use .. i got this off my bro inlaw but i hope to update is a yukan nvrs gen 1 i hope to get a gen 2 soon but there around the £1500 mark at the mo

Thats the same one I had… You’ll love Gen 2… its such a big step up from Gen 1…..

Wow those night vision setups are impressive….you bunch of peeping Toms 😆

$500 for the ATN, $400 for the Yukon and $1500 for the NAIT Gen 3 I got. I had another 2 ATN patriot Gen 3’s that I got for $1000, but I sold those right away for nearly $2k a peice 😈

Dont have any left over.. sold em all… back to the ole flashlight now.

What kind of price ranges are you talking about Gen 1 and 3?

I am guessing that gen 3 are not cheap.

Got any second ones for sale??
🙄
Eamo

I had an ATN Paladin 390 and a Yukon NVRS, both were gen 1’s and both were very good. The Yukon was a lot lighter, but the image on the ATN was slightly better and it was higher mag.

The pictures are the best I could do with the rubbish camera I had at the time, all the images look worse than they do looking through the actual device…

This is the ATN Paladin (Another good thing about it is the very good IR it comes with).

And here are pictured through the ATN and the Yukon side by side. ATN on left.

I only sold the Yukon because I liked the ATN… and I only sold the ATN because I moved to Gen 3.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.