Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Workshop Pictures

Home Forums General Mods/Machinists Workshop Pictures

This topic contains 82 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  rrdstarr 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author

brian1

* NOTE * (Before getting slammed here, Texas hunting laws do allow hunting over a baited area.)

Is there a possibility that Texas don’t allow hunting in their area?

knifemaker

Huh???

What does this have to do with our shops??? 😕

justin

Yes guys, I can say that having something that can help you to protect oneself. Very nice pictures.

dogwood

Shop space at the new house, mill still in pieces in this photo, shop is separate from the house and fairly well insulated so noise shouldn’t be a problem

😎

dogwood

A little comparison between the X2 and G0704

just incase you need to mill a pepsi can 😆

jamcarz
    quote justforfun:

Those are some great knives you make. Would you post a photo of you cutting out the ivory?

Roy S.

quote knifemaker:

Here is what I do with them. I start with 6 ft. bars of Jet Turbine Steel ordered directly from the manufacturer. These are a double hollow ground “Fighters” in Ancient African Bull Elephant Ivory. [/img] And these in Ancient Mammoth Ivory. [/img]

Nice knife. It is nice to meet up guys like you I also made a knife for myself try to check this one.

MY HUNTING KNIFE….. 😀

rogerx

WOW the knives are so cool. and I like it, I’m just new here and I’m a knifeholic.

upthehill

My workshop (effectionatly known as ManVille) is undergoing some renovations, both inside and out back.

I built some more bookshelves and work benches inside

and work continues on my 401K wall

and out back I used to have a 4×4 platform with a clay thrower connected.
    it’s becoming a 10×10 platform, still with the clay thrower.
    in the background are metal gongs setup randomly between 50′ and 250′ some going into the trees beyond.

this used to be a 1 bedroom guesthouse, that I commandeered as my man cave. it has a 3/4 bath and small kitchenette for when (not if) I finally do something that pisses the boss off.
    the garage downstairs has the compressor, drill press, bead blast cabinet and paint booth, etc. where I strip and duracoat old guns and get them working again.

helder22

This WAS my garage before my family and I got transferred to this POS island. I loved my shop. I still have all the tools of course but everyone here is so slow its been 4 months and I can’t get the F¥€£!\%G electrician to hook my machines up. Took me long enough to convince the last electrician that 410 volts from neutral to ground was NOT OK! No I’m not allowed to do it myself cause I’m renting shop space now, it’s no longer in my garage. Btw, can’t buy any metal here. Even the local nachinists just use scrap when they need metal.
    I hate my life…..

walkonking
    Participant

Nice shop Helder.

Shit it must kill you not being there

south

Hooray! This machine is MINE!!! 🙂

Now it is in delivery process (from China) and I have to wait for 2-3 month till it will stand on it’s place in my workshop. Then I will make another photos – macinne in workshop.

knifemaker

Oh Hell Yes! Damed shame your in the Ukraine. Would love to see that puppy work! 😀

KnifeMaker

south

Nothing personal – just business 😉

I am bored to make a hundreds of regulators – so I hope my CNC will work for me. And I will have a plenty time to create something new and interesting in PCP.

Hooray!!! My CNC is im my workshop!!!

And first chips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TSRkugKDDJE

jdsairman

Great looking shop and range. A1

rrdstarr

Going to try and get my garage cleaned up so I have some space to get the tooling all organized. That’s my problem sharing a two car garage with one car and a large kayak rack and all my wood working tools! I should probably sell all my mechanics tools to make space for my machinist tools!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar