Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Workshop Pictures

Home Forums General Mods/Machinists Workshop Pictures

This topic contains 82 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  rrdstarr 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author

matthius

LoL! 😛

yel01z06

basement/shop/10m range

walkonking
    Participant

Trek,

Now back a dump truck worth of wife and kids crap into your shop and you will be like the rest of us 😀

yel01z06

my wife stays out of the basement she has proclaimed that it is my area got to love her for that

yellow-ninja

Nice yelz !

knifemaker

ROOM!!! I need ROOM! 🙁

Nice! Plenty of Room!
    I have two mills now. I used a slightl larger version of the one you have here with power feed for a while. I finally broke down and bought a Knee Mill. The Mill like yours is for sale complete with a $400.25 power feed! Asking $8oo complete! It’s here in Central Texas.

Mike

fishin-rod

This is my small corner, it sucks having to leave room in the garage for other stuff. Its small but effective. I will have to make more room when I get a mill.

metal-head

Technically not my place, but I run the shop and have the keys. I was in charge of setting up this shop (new business) and procuring all the machines for my company. Beats having to pay for it all out of my pocket. 😉

I replaced the old POS 20 ton press with a 100 ton I designed and built myself. We also have a 2ton gantry crane now that I built but no pictures ATM.

knifemaker

I bearly have enough room in mine to walk around! 😆

kingpin

nice workshops guys, but ya got to just love thosa knives. always wanted a custom knife. kingpin 😀

quote fishin_rod:

This is my small corner, it sucks having to leave room in the garage for other stuff. Its small but effective. I will have to make more room when I get a mill.

what is the big red contraption beside your drill press??

metal-head

Arbor press with interchangeable snouts maybe?

fastfreddy

Want to see my shop? you guys are killing me with these shops. (not that I would know what the hell to do with the machines anyway) 🙂

I know I know… it’s quite impressive no need to tell me 🙂

yel01z06

it has been a while an some changes happened in the shop so i figured i would update some pics

knifemaker

That looks like the flight deck of a carrier compaired to my paddle boat of a shop! 😀

Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar