Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Wok guard vs. olivent

Home Forums AirForce TalonP (Pistol) Wok guard vs. olivent

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pb0201 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pb0201
    Participant

What is the best way to stiffen the airforce frame without the full mad dog stock?

pb0201
    Participant

Huh? No one has any input?

miksatx
    Participant

Maybe cause the wok guard has been around a long time. And the Olivent is recent release. I’ve had my wok for 3 yrs and not inclined to go out and buy a new one.

pb0201
    Participant

Hey good one !!thats the kind of info I’m looking for!!!the olivent looks like different design,like it might be a bit longer.so does the wok guard actually stiffen the frame in the grip area?? Or was that ever a problem for you? And I am thinking no one has any input ’cause maybe no one has a olivent ar15 grip adapter??

miksatx
    Participant

I didn’t buy it to stiffen it up lol. Bought it for the looks and be able to use other AR grips.

pb0201
    Participant

Well I was kinda hoping for input from people who may have thought they had frame flex issues?i wonder at what point you would notice a difference?i would like to see a full length adjustable lop chassis system for these rigs!dam I wish I could set. Up my Bridgeport!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar