Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Why not jkhan and evanix?

Home Forums BullPups JKHAN Why not jkhan and evanix?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  birdman 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

rkr

As topic says, why not a forum for both? They are closely related and both manufacture bullpups.

dman1114

better yet just Make it Korean bullpups…

hoot
    Participant

Why not a reasonably priced .30 and .357 caliber pcp: http://www.airgundepot.com/hatsan-bt-big-bore-carnivore-qe-air-rifle.html

Hoot:

rkr

The action in evanix and jkhan is almost identical (probably made in the same factory) so they should be handled together.

they definitely seem to use many of the same parts, and from what I’ve heard they are part of the same mother company,.

aaskiff

Have you had a chance to dissemble one to see the parts, how they are made? Stocks look much nicer made then on evanix, as well as their profile on Noblese, and Majesty. Air tubes are small for .25 and above.. but that is true of most brands.

militaryflip

Probably it’s just the same company but they just different names to confuse consumers to buying them.

rkr
    quote militaryflip:

Probably it’s just the same company but they just different names to confuse consumers to buying them.

I believe it’s Hyundai who makes those parts, Evanix and JKHan then assemble guns from them. Kral in Turkey is actually copying that same design now and making bullpups as well, I don’t know if they make their own parts or buy them from Hyundai.

zebra

I don’t know where people get some of this stuff on Jkhan….

Jkhan and Evanix are not the same company. They are not owned by the same company. Their guns are not the same in design, quality or price. The only thing they have in common is that they are Korean. The WAR Flex and the Benjamin Marauder are both made in America but that doesn’t make them the same company either, even though they can both be bought with an AR rear stock and grip.

Think about it… There would be no point in Evanix, a well known and established brand, bringing out new and superior guns for less money under a name nobody has ever heard of. Evanix guns are sold through PA – the largest U.S. retailer. Jkhan are not.

Jkhan small caliber guns are some of the best value pcp guns available. They have LW barrels, nice metal mags, high quality cnc work and surprisingly good walnut stocks. They are available with regulators and shroud upgrades and still under $1000. The Krosa bullpup I tried was significantly higher quality than my new Ataman Ultra Compact.

Evanix guns are ok but they are overpriced, unregulated, use in-house barrels and have low shot counts. They haven’t kept up with the time IMO.

It’s true that Jkhan use Hyundai as a contract manufacturer. Nothing wrong with that. It’s smart for a start-up to get a quality manufacturing plant to make the product according to their specs. They will have access to more high quality CNC machines than FX, Daystate and Air Arms combined. The alternative is painfully long waiting lists and higher prices while we fund a larger upfront investment in plant and machinery.

If I didn’t have a Cricket, I would have seriously thought about adding a Jkhan to my collection. I am really impressed with them. The newer Iluda is a bargain compared to the competition.

rkr
    quote Zebra:

I don’t know where people get some of this stuff on Jkhan….

Jkhan and Evanix are not the same company. They are not owned by the same company. Their guns are not the same in design, quality or price. The only thing they have in common is that they are Korean. The WAR Flex and the Benjamin Marauder are both made in America but that doesn’t make them the same company either, even though they can both be bought with an AR rear stock and grip.

Think about it… There would be no point in Evanix, a well known and established brand, bringing out new and superior guns for less money under a name nobody has ever heard of. Evanix guns are sold through PA – the largest U.S. retailer. Jkhan are not.

Jkhan small caliber guns are some of the best value pcp guns available. They have LW barrels, nice metal mags, high quality cnc work and surprisingly good walnut stocks. They are available with regulators and shroud upgrades and still under $1000. The Krosa bullpup I tried was significantly higher quality than my new Ataman Ultra Compact.

Evanix guns are ok but they are overpriced, unregulated, use in-house barrels and have low shot counts. They haven’t kept up with the time IMO.

It’s true that Jkhan use Hyundai as a contract manufacturer. Nothing wrong with that. It’s smart for a start-up to get a quality manufacturing plant to make the product according to their specs. They will have access to more high quality CNC machines than FX, Daystate and Air Arms combined. The alternative is painfully long waiting lists and higher prices while we fund a larger upfront investment in plant and machinery.

If I didn’t have a Cricket, I would have seriously thought about adding a Jkhan to my collection. I am really impressed with them. The newer Iluda is a bargain compared to the competition.

Most parts in JKHan Noblesse and Evanix Rainstrom are interchangeable. Same goes for Kral Puncher. Just check the exploded diagrams or try swapping some parts if you have doubts.

zebra

The parts that matter (like the barrel, air tube and stock) are all different. They aren’t the same company. Period.

I have shot both guns and they don’t perform, feel or even sound the same.

There are tons of scopes made in the same factory for different brands. In some cases they use similar looking or the same components on $150 and $500 scopes. Doesn’t make them the same scope though. The part that counts – the reticle – is made to each brands specs (and budget).

This is how contract manufacturers work. It’s a smart way to do business. Given how many issues there are with some of the premium air gun brands, I think a number of them could benefit from working with an expert manufacturer…

iride
    Participant

Is this the same Zebra that stole my Cricket stock?
    Your a theft, and your words to not mean shit.
    Someone that steals from some one else in the sport is a real ass hole.
    And where ever you go I will post up your true self, A theft.
    Mike

bigtinboat
    Participant
    quote iride:

Is this the same Zebra that stole my Cricket stock?
    Your a theft, and your words to not mean shit.
    Someone that steals from some one else in the sport is a real ass hole.
    And where ever you go I will post up your true self, A theft.
    Mike

Likely the same guy, but he hasn’t been here for almost a year.

iride
    Participant

Yea, but when I see his name it makes my blood boil,
    I been checking other sites , But I am sure he has changed his name.
    Mike

birdman
    Participant

iride , we know that you are pissed by this guy and he fucked you over . You will never forget , and we do not blame you . I got fucked
    by a family member for $42,000 that will never be paid back . Do as I have done , accept your lost and move on . A loss is a loss , but
    there are still more beautiful things that can be enjoyed in life , so enjoy what you still can and fell bless that your are still alive to be
    able to do so . Know that those who did you wrong will pay for it when their time comes for final judgement before the LORD .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar