Skip to toolbar

While you cock knockers were…

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic While you cock knockers were…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Whippin’ Skippy……. I been knockin’ the bottom outta chicks like this. I used to live in the Mainland…..

maw
    Participant

skippadedodaskippadeday my oh my what a wonderful day.

walkonking
    Participant

Thats great she sets up the tripod before she strips 😀

steveinla
    Participant

Does she know about the headless cat thing? 😆 (I’m just jealous 😉 )

photo22
    Participant

You hotdog you 😆

shadoh
    Participant

Isnt that the same pic you posted like a year ago? Surely she has gotten tired of you by now ).

yellow-ninja
    Participant

I thought the same thing…. but isn’t that the new TV which replaced the one that shit the bed?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whence I ask the fair maiden may I take your picture they usually have no qualm. But I am honest and ask if I could post it on my airgun forum. Except for the one above……. all other answers are an unequivical no. Women just don’t understand Air Gun forums. 😆 😆

half-dead
    Participant

so harry hows your woman and my kids,
    happy holidays……fucker

Anonymous
    Inactive

HD…. I fed your kids plaster of paris, mixed with warm water…. told them it was oatmeal for poor kids. They readily ate it ’cause they said their dad don’t work, drinks way to much beer, and shoots his air gun with some crazy bastard goes by the name of Nuglor. I could only give them the get out of jail free card from the Monopoly game. They said they would give it to the Bail bondsmen so they could see you for Christmas. 😛 😆 😆

HD…. you know I’m only kidding with you and would like nothing more than to kill a thousand beers with you.

YF,
    DH

half-dead
    Participant
    quote dirty harry:

HD…. I fed your kids plaster of paris, mixed with warm water…. told them it was oatmeal for poor kids. They readily ate it ’cause they said their dad don’t work, drinks way to much beer, and shoots his air gun with some crazy bastard goes by the name of Nuglor. I could only give them the get out of jail free card from the Monopoly game. They said they would give it to the Bail bondsmen so they could see you for Christmas. 😛 😆 😆

HD…. you know I’m only kidding with you and would like nothing more than to kill a thousand beers with you.

YF,
    DH

hahahaha

and a thousand and 1 to you brother

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.