Skip to toolbar

where is the blue sky?

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic where is the blue sky?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stickbow
    Participant

all we ever get are those jets leaving their “contrails” all over the sky…havent had a blue sky since Nov 5…yet no one is paying attention. “its just exhaust” they say yet it lingers all freekin day…seems as tho the dumbing down of the public thru the fluoride administering program is working as planned…

bountyhunter1976
    Participant

This is a very controversial topic. There are contrails and there are chemtrails. A little research will bring pages upon pages of info. Contrails are water vapor from the engine exhaust and is suppose to evaporate quickly. Believe it or not I have seen this happen several years back. I lived close to New Orleans then and had a fairly blue sky and watched it fade not very far behind the plane. If whenever you get a clear sky again watch for them. There are a few every now and then. The others, well, research will explain as you go deeper into the rabbit hole.
    I do remember as a kid laying down on the grass looking up at the sky picturing different things out of the clouds and how rich blue the sky was then and now it is a washed out faded blue. But then again that was in the 60’s, maybe my eyes are washed out and faded..lol

stickbow
    Participant

shouldnt be a controversy at all. Jets use turbine engines which do not emit vapor trails…at all peroid. Its finally declassified…”High Altitude Aerosol Injection Program” right there for you all to see. Got to block that evil sun and push the carbon tax. its coming guys!

steveinla
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I live here in Los Angeles. Today, following a huge rain storm that stretched from the Mexican border to Oregon, we have a clear, BLUE sky. WooHoo!

However, for the last few years I have been watching the sky and “they” are indeed spraying something. There are aircraft that fly over and leave con trails (condensation trails). I know it’s condensation because it evaporates quickly. Then we have the crosshatch pattern of a material that doesn’t evaporate. They spread out and remain all day. Many hours later they appear to be clouds, but you can still see the original, long, stripe like shape. I don’t know what they are spraying, but they are spraying something. A little research suggests that they are depositing aluminum, barium, strontium (really?)…for what purpose, I don’t know. The people who write about this suggest direct energy weapons and climate engineering (is that like the death star?). Whatever it is, it can’t be good.
    R, Steve (…gotta go make a new tin foil hat!) :winkn:

Here is a link to a discussion on the subject.

steveinla
    Participant

This morning at 07:00, “they” have been creating chemtrails over L.A.. Other aircraft have flown over without a trace of anything behind them. These chemtrails are dispersing to form a thin gauze like layer up there. I’m not sure what “they” are doing, but it’s happening. It is well agreed upon that the principle materials are aluminum and barium. Is that what you want to breathe? Is that what you want your kids to breathe? Look up. Ask questions.
    R, Steve

miksatx
    Participant

I lived in Costa Mesa for 8 months till the doctor told me to go back to Kansas before the smog kills me. I’m surprised you can see Chemtrails through the smog over LA.

steveinla
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    I’m a little North of downtown L.A. (about 35 miles). I am out here by Six Flags Magic Mountain. I figure the rest of the country is cheering and suggesting more chemicals be sprayed on Claifornia…especially Sacramento. :winkn:
    R, Steve

miksatx
    Participant

lol I wouldn’t wish that stinking clouds if smog on ah dog little lone humans Steve. lol I figured ya lived around some mountains just didn’t figure they were magic mountains!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.