When ordering a new Condor, how

Home Forums AirForce General Chat When ordering a new Condor, how

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    volsr1
    Participant

When ordering a new Condor, how do I make sure I’ll be getting the latest valve? Is there a serial # series to look for? I’m sure there are plenty of old valve Condors still in stock.

y
    Participant

I’d call a retailer and ask. Pyramidair will check stock before shipping if you ask them, So will straight shooters and some others. I dont know what serial number is for guns that started shipping with the new valves.

A call to Air Force would probably clear up any other questions. I know that they were out of stock for a while. Maybe they were clearing out old inventory before they came out with the new ones?

Pyramidair probably has the quickest stock turn around so will likely only have new stuff.

y
    Participant

I called AF and the new valves are installed on any gun with a serial number above 01800.

granite-state
    Participant

Can some post a pic of the old and the new or describe what to look for to tell them apart. When I ordered my condor two weeks ago I said I wanted one with then new valve, well I got #01717 so that not going to fly it even had the return papers in the box from they other guy.
    Thanks Dean

y
    Participant

I just happened to find this file 😯

(Note to self…Apparantly anything online is public domain to some people… and thats a 2 way street !!)

sluggo
    Participant

Is the newer valve better?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The new valve is the “Real Deal Holyfield”. I’ve got one in my .22 and love it.

DH

benzin
    Participant
    quote sluggo:

Is the newer valve better?

Let me put it this way…
    if it werent for this new valve, my condor would have been sold (or thrown in the garbage) a loooong time ago. 🙂

sluggo
    Participant

any body got a shot count?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope,

I just know that my Condor is on Crack now. It is insane with the new valve. I’m pretty sure I will have to get the .22 heavy Eun Jins from Pyramid to calm her down.. But this is what I have wanted! Pure Power.

I only take out Feral Cats, Feral Pigs etc.,,,,,

The Power Wheel seems to work just fine as far as velocity adjustment is concerned as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.