Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

What would you do?

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic What would you do?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  karmical 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

love-my-talon-ss
    Participant

Hi gang!
    How has everyone been? I have been okay but, I am getting a little worried.

I ordered some stuff from someone on here 12 & 1/2 weeks ago. They have never done me wrong in the past, but suddenly its taken them longer that what they usually take to ship. I spent under $1000.00 but more than $500.00 for some of us that is a heavy amount to pay. I have contacted them and was told I hope to send early next week. Still a no show. They said they would contact me before shipping but no contact has been made. Again this person has treated me good in the past, but I am worried.

miksatx
    Participant

I’d be getting hold of them and see if they are alive and well? I’m not one to wait 12 weeks that’s for sure. The last time did they take 12 weeks to ship the item?

love-my-talon-ss
    Participant

They were good as of a month ago. I haven’t taken the time to call again. I have only had luck talking to them, if I am able to get out of work early. but I also have not been trying to harass either. No. It seems to me to be quicker. There is some custom work involved, but nothing beyond their capabilities.

miksatx
    Participant

If there is custom work involved and this person has a regular job. My would drop them a e mail and see if there is a problem. Do you have other airguns to shoot while waiting?

love-my-talon-ss
    Participant

Awesome Items arrived today. Thank you very much, and I am sorry for my paranoia / anxiety.

karmical
    Participant

What did you order?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar