What is your favorite thing about you talon, condor,etc?

Home Forums AirForce General Chat What is your favorite thing about you talon, condor,etc?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    targeteer07
    Participant

I don’t have one. (yet 😈 ) As soon as I get a job……..

shrpshotr28
    Participant

favorite thing………..hmmmmmmmmmmm…………mmm………nope, cant think of one. Too many good reasons to have one. accurate. easy to shoot. powerful. EASILY MODIFIABLE. the list could go on………….hmmmmmm……..favorite thing………aw, forget it. No favorite here. Just love my AF gun.

mikemilz
    Participant

I would have to say the Mod factor. its like getting a new gun every time you change it. 😀

dnc
    Participant

mods for sure.

shadoh
    Participant

I vote mods as well. I have to tinker with stuff.

photo22
    Participant

I love the Power and Stealth factor. 😀

mr-lama
    Participant

I think everything links back to the mods. I love the accuracy and power, but that’s because I have a modded valve and barrel. Whatever you don’t like, mod it and like it. I hated the trigger, but YN helped me out with that (and most everything else) and now I love it. 🙂

bodhisdad
    Participant

The rest nailed it on the head, the platform is near limitless with all the mods available as well as the interchangeability between the different models. No other airgun offers such a wide range of adjustability within one platform. Add in the fact the airguns have the black rifle look and how can a guy not be happy with a rig? Even stock the guns have alot of appeal, then start adding mods and the gun really starts to shine.

I was taking some shots at a bird the other day, missed a couple of shots, but my rig is so quiet that the bird just sat there till i nailed him. Shooting .22cal, 21g Kodiaks at 1000fps on top of it all, almost took the birds head off 😈 . I don’t know that i could ask for much more then that in a Airgun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The simple fact that I can kill almost anything with my Condors and nothin’ I’ve shot ever saw it comin’ 8) . Kinda like a Church Mouse packin’ three tons of Dynamite.

Harry

vonbrink
    Participant

You like to tinker? These are a tinkerer’s dream. VonBrink

sirjeigo
    Participant

I like the way Airforce air guns are so compact. I started learning how to mod mine too which is a lot of fun too. I had my condor for several years now and it’s still #1.

martin777
    Participant
    quote VonBrink:

…a tinkerer’s dream.
    spinj
    Participant

Heck yeah! It’s the modify-ability of the guns I like the most about it. Oh, and its accuracy too. As a matter of fact I did a nickel-sized group at 90 yards yesterday shooting Crosman pointed pellets with my Condor SS 😯 I’ll post pics and a report of the shooting session soon.

Below is a photo of my rifle with the following accesories: Mag-lite flashlight, Airforce LS-1 laser, home-made pellet holder wrapped around Mag-lite, AF bipod, self-constructed sling, and a camera mount with my digital camera (for capturing my sniping adventures). Hmm, I’m thinking of adding a portable fan, Coffeemaker, and maybe a refrigerator next. 😆

Free file hosting from File Den! Free file hosting from File Den!

butcher45
    Participant

I like the fact that the design allows you can mount everything plus the kitchen sink all over the rifle.

knifemaker
    Participant

Light, Powerful, quiet, good looking, fun to shoot. Fun to mod. Did I mention a lot of fun!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.