Q:

What is it called and where can I get one?

I just got my Condor(Today actually) and I’m already looking for little things to add on.
Does anyone know where I can get one of those covers that go over the air tank so that it looks like an actual butt of a rifle?

I have no idea what it’s called,but the one that I saw in a pic online looked plastic and was black,but no info. on where to buy it 🙁

Airforce Rifles/Pistols

All Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Thank ya’ much bro!! Will do.

You can try and message him on here its Anthony 266.

I REALLY wish I could but from where I am I “MIGHT NOT” be able to send it or it “MIGHT NOT” make it back .I would LOVE it if there was a sort of catalog to order from.

This looks like a good opportunity to send Tony your gun and get the full Monty!

i didn’t got one is just to expensive for what it is

YUP!! Thats exactly what I’m talking about.
PLEASE forgive the ignorance as I’m new to these forums,I’ve been on Talon Tunes BUT I can’t find any product lists or “Catalog”.Is this something that I need to contact them directly and they DON’T have a catalog of any kind?
They REALLY have ALOT of NICE stuff there that I’d be intrested in ordering.

Vhag,did you get yours from the same place?If you don’t mind,how much did it run you?

I think Anthony at Talon Tunes carries them. If you get one be sure to also get high rings. It’s going to put your cheek weld up to high to get a comfortable sight picture.

are yo talking about this one?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.