Q:

What Happened???

It looks like FX, AOA and Daystate no longer advertise on the Yellow.

Did I miss something? 😯 😯

Been getting ready for the 2015 AAFTA season and learning to fly an fpv black out mini quad. :winkn:

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

1 2 3
quote Sharpshot86:

I can get to the unread new posts with one click on TAG. Plus TAG is on Tapatalk and it automatically does that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is good to point out.

You guys want an easy way to see what is new and commented on then click on “View new posts” at the top on the front page.

This will bring up the topics that are currently in discussion and saves you from scouring the forum.

quote Nomadic Pirate:

GTA is the best format, you can hit new post and takes you immediately to the next post after the one you read last, when the TAG was blue it had that feature too, to bad it was lost in the renovation.

Not sure how that would work in a new post but in an existing post if I read some I can get to the unread new posts with one click on TAG. Plus TAG is on Tapatalk and it automatically does that.

It seems like a lot of the banned vendors and members from Yellow are on GTA like Tim. It is loaded with a lot of nubes. Not as much technical expertise except from some of the the vendors. I had a conversation with them about over-moderating hunting/pesting posts and pictures and they backed off of that. It seems one bad moderator can stunt a forum.

quote Leadbetter:

I couldn’t hang around GTA for long. The same questions get posted everyday, and to many rules to follow.
I rarely post on the yellow, but I read it almost daily in the winter.

I was more talking format, TAG’s and GTA’s IMO are superior……the GTA is super busy, newbies get in there everyday that’s why you get repetitive questions, not to bad with rules, but yeah I definitely like the TAG better on that regard :winkn:
people think the Yellow is number one but I don’t think so anymore GTA gets much, much more traffic

I couldn’t hang around GTA for long. The same questions get posted everyday, and to many rules to follow.
I rarely post on the yellow, but I read it almost daily in the winter.

GTA is the best format, you can hit new post and takes you immediately to the next post after the one you read last, when the TAG was blue it had that feature too, to bad it was lost in the renovation.

Yellow’s format I dislike just as much as I dislike Ted’s format,…it’s a pain to work those forums, I have no Idea why anyone would like to have a site set up as such 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

I like TAG the best. I check yellow for some posts but only the first page then I hit the classifieds and off topic to peep the new hottie… Then there’s mrod forum to see what’s new with wicked air innovations and the rest.

Speaking of Ted’s forum being difficult to follow. Which airgun forum has the best format: TAG, GTA, or Yellow?

My ranking would be
1st TAG – Well organized, easy to follow conversations, able to cus, mediocre text editor. I think the Bullpup General Chat and Other Bullpups could be combined into one.
2nd Yellow – Yellow has the easiest format for following a conversation. However, so many good topics die on the vine as they fall off the page. The editor is rudimentary as well.
3rd GTA – Best posting/editing interface with WYSIWYG text formatting. I also like how posts bump to the top when updated. However, the hierarchy is too confusing.

quote Nomadic Pirate:

quote ldp:

I cant even get on Teds forum. Every time I try the link on his FB page I get an error saying it cant connect. Oh wait maybe my BS filter is set to high lol. I like Ted and his videos but if he is going to let himself be in the pocket of a manufacturer I dont care to watch anymore. You cant trust paid advertisement and reviews. I only follow reviews if it is not paid for. Look at Manny he is reviewing the bulldog and crosman didnt even send any pellets for him he has to buy it all himself 😆 You know hes gonna be honest in his review 😉

Credit to Crosman they actually sent me 100 Noslers :winkn:

I still can’t believe they actually sent me a gun for reviewing after all the Rogue wars :biggrinn: :biggrinn: :biggrinn:

Thats cool they sent some samples. I would almost think if they know how you felt about their product from past posts that maybe they are hoping you like the bulldog and that will show people how good the rifle is.

Ted’s alright,

He is just doing what wants and he gets the perks that go along with that.

Sometimes when you pick a TEAM you do not get to call the plays.

quote ldp:

I cant even get on Teds forum. Every time I try the link on his FB page I get an error saying it cant connect. Oh wait maybe my BS filter is set to high lol. I like Ted and his videos but if he is going to let himself be in the pocket of a manufacturer I dont care to watch anymore. You cant trust paid advertisement and reviews. I only follow reviews if it is not paid for. Look at Manny he is reviewing the bulldog and crosman didnt even send any pellets for him he has to buy it all himself 😆 You know hes gonna be honest in his review 😉

Credit to Crosman they actually sent me 100 Noslers :winkn:

I still can’t believe they actually sent me a gun for reviewing after all the Rogue wars :biggrinn: :biggrinn: :biggrinn:

Guilty of not joining 2. When it was working – it appears to need some work. 🙄

I registered over there. The format suks, it’s never up, and the AoA crew seem to be running the show. I really doubt it’ll take off over at teds. On the other hand he’s got a bunch of fan boys to keep him afloat.

quote ldp:

Not to mention a fucked up scope…

The old ted that we all loved…. is no more. He thought that bullpup review was a big work load :whistle: now he’s got his own forum with all them followers… Hopefully AOA has hired some henchmen. Teds gonna need all the help he can get.

The videos are now at a stand still. Id rather read about mannies bulldog review than watch his bought and paid for videos…. Heck i haven’t even joined the holdover, cause the whole aoa FX deal makes me sick.

Then we got a few poster boys prancing around the various forums …. posting pricing and specs right off the AOA site verbatim. that just strikes a nerve with me. They wont never see another dime from me.

So much for the hoopla of a new roll-out. DOA. :butkick:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

1 2 3
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.