Skip to toolbar

Wayne and DonG’s Big Adventure….

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic Wayne and DonG’s Big Adventure….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    walkonking
    Participant

OJ Simpson is not in jail for murder but for trying to get his stuff back.

People at this point are going to have to prove Don has their guns. And I bet there is nothing but email communications and no claim tickets.

crowpopper
    Participant
    waynejitsu
    Participant

My Talon arrived Friday from Adam. (THANKS!!!)
    I opened the box and it looks like a new gun, feels like a new gun, it is amazing the difference.

When I sent it to Adam, everything on the gun was “wobbly, rough, scraping, just terrible feeling”.
    The gun is now “tight, smooth, and feels great”.
    For example, after dongs work, it might take 2 or 3 tries to cock the gun as it was so rough and felt like something was out of place or something as it just did not cock correctly.
    After Adam fixed it, it seems to “glide” open. I didn’t know it was supposed to be, or could be that smooth.
    This is like a completely different gun.
    I do not know what all Adam did to it, but it “feels” right now:)

I have not shot it…, yet. Selph is sending a valve and when it gets here I will have a Talon SS, “UNDONGED”.

I believe I will enjoy shooting it now. I didn’t shoot it much after the gun was “donged” and everything felt like shit, so it sat mostly. It just was not “fun” to shoot a gun in the condition it was and when I finally did shoot it, the gun fell apart (valve).
    What I was actually doing when it “crashed” was trying to get some chrony numbers and the gun did not last long enough to get a string of shots.

So, now I am excited about the Talon again. It feels like I got a new gun and am ready to play:) (as soon as the valve arrives that is)

You guys have been GREAT!!! (especially Adam) for helping out.
    Just wanted to give an update and say THANKS GUYS!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s Adams’ style. Don couldn’t shine Adams’ shoes. His polish would last about as long as his word.

80-grit
    Participant

Man, that is a sad story, but what was learned from it is tremendous. It’s nice to know that guys like Adam are out their to help a brother when he’s down. Kudos to you Adam, the world needs more people like you.

That could have easily been me. Around six weeks back I sent TT Tony some serious coin(before I really knew who he was) for a down payment on a new .25, man I am so thankful he is who he is, not only his reputation performance wise, but integrity wise. I can’t imagine sending a rifle or coin to someone of ignoble character…that could have been the case had I sent it to a “DonG”.

I have to admit, though, waiting for it to come is worse than a kid waiting for Christmas…Man, I keep reading all these stories about how awesome his work is…I can’t wait. If your reading this, Tony, thanks for getting me in line! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kudos Adam for getting Waynes gun back up to par. If dong put it in my ass like that I’d probably’ve killed him. Scum.

langnasen
    Participant
    quote airtight_python:

Kudos Adam for getting Waynes gun back up to par. If dong put it in my ass like that I’d probably’ve killed him. Scum.

He didn’t put it in anyone’s ass. He was trusted, so people got it in their backs, not their asses.

You’re absolutely right about the scum bit though. Back-stabbing scum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

^^^^^^^ Right ON Lang!!!!!!!

sniper
    Participant

flying to alabama is out of the question for me, though the thought of showing up at don’s address to deliver street justice has certainly crossed my mind more than once…. boy would i enjoy running into him in a dark alley! but, im not going to sink any more money into the situation by buying a plane ticket to AL in hopes of running into don at his commercial address…. who knows if he even lives or works there anymore. so, i’ve got no other choice but to go by the books on this one.

tomorrow, im going to work on contacting the authorities: i will definitely be in touch with the ATF agency as well as the Feds… its interstate fraud which means that staties wont be able to do much. We were defrauded through the internet and US mail as well so there is no shortage of routes to be taken. WIll also look into the BBB…. i know he just opened up an auto shop. If there is a way to inform the BBB that he is a fraud then they might be able to impose some sanctions on him. if you couldn’t tell, i’m going for anybody that will listen to me at this point.

i’m printing out all communication with don for records/evidence. I would also like for anybody who was screwed by fuckface to PM me so that we can organize. the more people to file complaints, the better the likelihood of seeing monetary recompense or the return of our goods. i would even be satisfied going to sleep at night knowing that Don’s life has been inconvenienced by the wrath of government agencies reviewing his every move. he cannot just be allowed to walk away from this and forget about it like it’s just another closed chapter in his life. fuck that, he won’t if i have anything to say about it. i’m getting myself all worked up now… there goes my blood pressure.

i need those who were victimized to help me with this…. justice needs to be served, or at least attempted. updates will be posted on the forum. PM me fellas…

selphb
    Participant
    quote sniper:

flying to alabama is out of the question for me, though the thought of showing up at don’s address to deliver street justice has certainly crossed my mind more than once…. boy would i enjoy running into him in a dark alley! but, im not going to sink any more money into the situation by buying a plane ticket to AL in hopes of running into don at his commercial address…. who knows if he even lives or works there anymore. so, i’ve got no other choice but to go by the books on this one.

tomorrow, im going to work on contacting the authorities: i will definitely be in touch with the ATF agency as well as the Feds… its interstate fraud which means that staties wont be able to do much. We were defrauded through the internet and US mail as well so there is no shortage of routes to be taken. WIll also look into the BBB…. i know he just opened up an auto shop. If there is a way to inform the BBB that he is a fraud then they might be able to impose some sanctions on him. if you couldn’t tell, i’m going for anybody that will listen to me at this point.

i’m printing out all communication with don for records/evidence. I would also like for anybody who was screwed by fuckface to PM me so that we can organize. the more people to file complaints, the better the likelihood of seeing monetary recompense or the return of our goods. i would even be satisfied going to sleep at night knowing that Don’s life has been inconvenienced by the wrath of government agencies reviewing his every move. he cannot just be allowed to walk away from this and forget about it like it’s just another closed chapter in his life. fuck that, he won’t if i have anything to say about it. i’m getting myself all worked up now… there goes my blood pressure.

i need those who were victimized to help me with this…. justice needs to be served, or at least attempted. updates will be posted on the forum. PM me fellas…

I wish you the best of luck on your hunting trip, remember to also contact the postmaster general to report the fraud when people used us postal money orders to pay dong, I wonder if he even realizes how screwed he really is doing mail fraud and also keeping some peoples guns, this guy definitely deserves to meet BUBBA in lock up.

buzzcat
    Participant
    quote sniper:

tomorrow, im going to work on contacting the authorities:

Well, it’s about time! Go get ’em!

yellow-ninja
    Participant

tomorrow, Dirty Harry is going to give up drinking.

gfaust8
    Participant

I was not burned by this guy but he should not get away with it. I believe this may be his home address. The phone number matches up. Public info on White Pages.com

Donald R Guthormsen
    1620 Nelson Rd
    Weaver, AL 36277-4512

(256) 820-4731

Household: Tricia C Guthormsen

walkonking
    Participant

Note

Keep focused on topic on this thread to not dilute the importance….

Topics will be split and moved if thread gets hijacked.

get-the-blue-jay
    Participant
    quote WalkonKing:

Note

Keep focused on topic on this thread to not dilute the importance….

Topics will be split and moved if thread gets hijacked.

sorry boss, we’ll keep it down the road a bit :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.