Wanted at no charge to me….URGENT!

Home Forums For Sale General Airguns For Sale Wanted at no charge to me….URGENT!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I need a Lelya as soon as possible…either .22 or .25 caliber will be acceptable.

Please ship UPS Over-Night at your expense. Ammo included, scope included, will be greatly appreciated.

European, South America, Asian countries all acceptable…

The above will be at NO cost to me. You finance the shipment and contents.

Thank you very much…please hurry, as I currently have no pcp air gun and am willing to accept the outdated Lelya Edgun for my personal use.

If you do not have a spare Lelya, please send cash equilivant bank or postal money order for original cost of the Lelya, so I can purchase one used.

This is not a joke and delays on your part are not acceptable!!!

rkm
    Participant

Let me know how this turns out. I “need”, wouldn’t turn down an Avenger 22. No need to send ammo or scope . I’ll make do . Or as Hoot says, any funds sent will be used in the purchase of an Avenger 22 used or new. Thanks in advance for the advance!

Thank you to the individual in South Africa who sent me a new-in-the box Lelya in .22 caliber.
    I can find no reason or flaws to return it, so I will keep it and use it according to my personal needs.

This took longer than I anticipated, but the results are worth the wait.

Note to rkm….”Avenger .22″ isn’t acceptable for a charitable gift! A gun with a market value of $300 USD is considered more of an insult than a “gift”. Nice try! Have a day!

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot

rkm
    Participant

I’ve been insulted many, many times in my life and one more time won’t hurt. Go ahead, I can take it. I should have asked for a 40 cal. Badger instead???

Dear RKM,

I bought a $300 Air Arms Avenger, and I tossed my Lelya in my trash bin and only shoot the Avenger now.

You should post a new want ad for an avenger.

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot

rkm
    Participant

Or you could just dig out your old Lelya and keep shootin it. Then send me the Avenger.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.