Want a Talon SS in 22 cal. what dealer is best???

Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS Want a Talon SS in 22 cal. what dealer is best???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    critter99
    Participant

So what dealer is best to buy from??

Airhog
    Mac1

I want quiet and short shots in city on treerats

Should I go with a regular Talon and get a frame extention?? Power gain VS Cost of going that way over a Talon SS if any??

steveinla
    Participant

I like Pyramidair.com. Pyramid has been good to me and my friends. The best thing about Pyramid, is that you can return any purchase within 30 days, (in original condition, and packaging). They also give you one free tin of pellets when you buy three. Combine that with fre shipping on orders over $150. The hot tip is to pay the difference for the 3 day priority shipping. If you have any problems, contact Sharon at extension 228. (No, I don’t work for them, and I don’t get a commission).

knifemaker
    Participant

Looks like I am gong to have to call Sharon. I do a lot of buisness with them latley. Placed an order yesterday, paid the diff. for the priority. (It just went up to 5.00 additional.) Says in the e-mail from them that I paid, then says shipped free ground. This keeps happening. Called them this afternoon at 6:45. Stayed on hold for 20 minutes. Until after they were closed of course. No one ever answered the phone! Getting a little old. Seems that I have a problem with almost every shippment from them. What gives? Mike

mr-lama
    Participant

Pyramyd is good. I like straightshooters a lot too. They are a little more expensive, but they will test fire the gun before they send it to you so you will know the gun will work. I thought that was pretty nice. But I guess you have to decide if that is worth the price difference.

cygnus-x-d82
    Participant

pyramid air…..google “10% discount” and you will save even further

about as cheap as it gets

bodhisdad
    Participant

A TSS sounds like just the bet, short compact and enough for whacking backyard treerats with energy to spare. If your handy you can gain the power in the valve to get equal to a 18″ barrel or a Talon which has a shorter frame and is much harder to make quiet. The couple extra bucks for the TSS is well worth it in the long run for a number of reasons all of which can be found here. I think the rest have covered dealers well, read up, welcome to the forum, purchase a TSS and you will be happy exterminator. Don’t forget Kodiaks, JSB’s or crosman premiers. All will shoot very accurately out of the AF AGs.

volsr1
    Participant

AirHog is great! They clean the barrel with JB and test the gun out before it goes out the door. They also include a test target.

johncedarhill
    Participant

Another vote for Air HOg.

lochman
    Participant

I recently bought from Impact Air and really liked the service that I got from them!

They get my vote, and will get every bit of my business in the future!

http://www.impactairgun.com/

Just my .02 cents…

Lochman

walkonking
    Participant

2 places I like to buy from for a reason:

1: Pyramid Airgun becasue they have always come through for me

2: Mac1….Because his shit works

I would also buy from Airhog and Straight shooters without hesitation.

silents
    Participant

My first Talon SS I bought from Mac 1 because Tim answered a lot of my questions. It was a little more expensive but he pointed me in the right direction and his stuff works. My second Talon with accessories was from Pyramid because I had more knowledge and no taxes. Both stores stand behind their products. Tim has a lot of knowledge, Pyramid has a lot of buying power.

knifemaker
    Participant

Talked to Sharron at Pyramid today. Talk about someone who in concerned about customer service!!! I am more than Impressed!!

I will defiantly continue to do business with Pyramid! Mike

critter99
    Participant

his rifles before shipment as well??? I do not want to go thru what I went thru with my 1st PCP that had a defective air tank

mikeledbetter
    Participant

I just bought one from Mac1, haven’t got it yet. I have two Crosman 22XXs from Tim and as was said, his shit works. I will add “as promised.” You can talk to the guys who will be testing and adjusting your gun on the phone.

ronaldpdq
    Participant
    quote Bodhisdad:

Don’t forget Kodiaks, JSB’s or crosman premiers. All will shoot very accurately out of the AF AGs.

I’ve read about the kodiaks; are the kodiak 22’s a bulle that you can get locally at walmart etc or do you have to order them specially from dealers? How widely used are they?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.