Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Vulcan Gen 2 Anschutz rail adapter to picatinny mount for bottom of forearm???

Home Forums BullPups Vulcan Vulcan Gen 2 Anschutz rail adapter to picatinny mount for bottom of forearm???

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zonk 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hoot
    Participant

I’ve looked all over and can’t seem to find the adapter for the Vulcan so I can put a bi-pod on the forarm.

Anyone got a source? If so, please PM me.

This Anschutz rail slot is on the laminated stocks on the newer guns.

Might the maker have these in stock…any idea how to contact him?

Thanks!

zonk
    Participant

Hoot are you talking the recessed groove in the forearm of the stock where a piccatinny rail would go?

Zonk

hoot
    Participant

Yes…yes…my boy!!!

I ordered one from Walmart.com and received two purple, satin pillow cases instead. (???) I’ll return them…

I’m trying NOT to spend a fortune on a simple RIS/picatinny adapter for a Vulcan bullpup. I refuse to spend $35 to $45 dollars for something I can order on Aliexpress for $3.50.

I may be stupid, but I’m not THAT stupid. (apologies to the affluent members…)

Regards,

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot

zonk
    Participant

Hoot try this………
    Atlas Bipods
    B&T Industries
    316 721 3222
    http://www.accu-shot.com
    info@accu-shot.com

They will probably have what you need.

Zonk

iride
    Participant

Zonk
    You talking about the
    BT 28 -N Railnuts ?????????
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

I believe so Mike. Wish Hoot would’ve posted a picture of what he was talking about, but it’s hard to get him away from the bottle.

hoot
    Participant

Just regained consciousness, haven’t even had time to throw up yet….

What I want, knumbnutts, is a picatinny rail WITH the rail nuts.

But…too late now. I already ordered the part from Krale for 14 Euros. I can’t imagine why AGT would put such an odd forearm mount on the Vulcan and not include the screws/nuts to mount a picatinny to it. Something he might consider in the future sales. Here in the U.S. it’s hard to find anyone who knows much about any mount other than the 11mm dovetail and built-in picatinny.

Have a day!!!

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot

zonk
    Participant

Hoot you dip shit! I contacted above website and they sent what you needed FREE OF CHARGE to me. All I said was I lost the screw and they sent me two new ones. But you go overseas to get yours you numnut!!

Zonk

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  zonk.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar