Veteran- Artemis P-15 Cocking lever help

Home Forums BullPups BullPup General Chat Veteran- Artemis P-15 Cocking lever help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    renval
    Participant

Hey guys im planning on getting those new custom 3D printed Biathlon style levers for my Veteran, i found a maker but he makes them for Artemis P15 and Cricket, i was wondering if someone knows if the veteran cocking levers are the same or very similar as the Artemis P15 or Crickets. thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They surely don’t look the same ?

Veteran on the left 8mm thick, Cricket on the right 5mm thick.

~ Greg

renval
    Participant

Thank you so much Greg, I forgot I posted this question here in TAG. I finallly got my lever done for my Shorty, a guy over Airgun Nation is making it, if someone here needs one go over AN and look for Papyjosh, there are a few threads about it, he also makes mad holders. Thank you again Greg and I’m sorry for my delayed answer. :/

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just installed one on my Mutant 22, I like it,
    I bought one for my Veteran but I broke it, No fault of the lever, Just my big fat fingers ,
    Eric is sending me another on on his dime, Good guy to deal with,
    I did offer to pay.
    Now all my air guns will have the cocking lever.
    Mike

renval
    Participant

That happend to me too with my Cricket, but i had to pay for the replacement : ( it was my fault, i was after a big fat squirrel and my anxiety kicked in, i ended up with a broken lever and without a squirrel Lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.