Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Uragan .25

Home Forums BullPups Vulcan Uragan .25

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zonk 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

riazp
    Participant

Hi All,

Just got an Uragan in .25, does anyone have a suggestion for 25.4 jsb velocity? I found my grub screw that secures the power adjuster loose on delivery so when I chrony this bad boy I’d like to set it at an acceptable speed.

Thanks in advance!

kris

I don’t like any grub screw going into another threaded Part, do you really think it needs securing? It is not FX :rofl:

To put it differently, what will happen to the tread of the adjuster when you overtightern that set screw?

bean

I haven’t posted in years but I did just adjust my Uragan .25 a little.

It came shooting the 25gr JSB’s very well ay 940 fps. My targets are generally at 50-75-100y and there is usually wind. I was hopping to shoot the 33.95 MKII’s. They tested okay at about 860 fps. I wanted to see what a little more speed would do. Half turn in on the adjuster got me to 890-900. The Kings (25gr) “only” jumped to 960-970. But that was too much for the kings, at least in my gun, groups at 75 went nuts. With the MKII’s, If I miss at75y its my fault. Haven’t done much at 100 yet.

And if mine had a grub screw… I never even noticed.

Jeff

riazp
    Participant

Hi All,

First off, this gun is definitely not an FX! It’s bananas good…

The grub screw secures the power adjuster as it’s quite loose.

I detuned it to 905fps from 940, shooting starlings at 115 metres is lots of fun!

zonk
    Participant

You can’t go wrong with a Vulcan, I have two and both are awesome shooters.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar