Skip to toolbar

Trying a new compressor out..

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Trying a new compressor out..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    anthony266
    Keymaster

Just took this one out of the box solid feel… Got to see how she runs..

Chris
    Participant

Specs??

rkm
    Participant

Seems to be working. If I’m seeing it right, your tank is over 3k psi now.

rkm
    Participant

Price?

anthony266
    Keymaster

Working on prices now should be between 400-450..

anthony266
    Keymaster

Specs..

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by anthony266.
    Robert Hales
    Participant

Great little compressors. I have had one for over a year now and it has performed flawlessly.

anthony266
    Keymaster

Looking for someone who would like to review this compressor…

Pio Pol
    Participant

I have used a few compressors and unfortunately have not found one I could say I like or love. So I continue to use my scuba tank and my 90 high power carbon fiber miniature tank. With that said I currently have 2 custom Benjamin Mauraders 177 and 25 both set up foe long distance target and hunting. Also have 2 FX Impacts gen 2 25 cal with precision scopes and they shoot right on target. Lastly I have an Edgun Leshiy Gen 2 also 25cal and ladies and gents love to shoot that one too. Would love to have an endless supply of air from a compressor instead of have to put my eggs in the one basket I have or shall I say the 2 tanks 😉 ha. Would love the opportunity to not only see how the compressor does when I’m hunting and also while I’m at the target range all the while making sure I give my honest and complete thought, pros and cons that’s even if there are any cons. Hope you have a great weekend and stay safe.

Robert Hales
    Participant

I have used the Benjamin Traveller, Hatsan Tact Air Spark and the Air Venturi Nomad2. I would be willing to run this particular one through it’s paces for you if you wish. We have a club in the Central Florida área called Central Florida Airgunners and I can put it through some extensive use as a lot of us direct fill our bottles at our range with the Ac/Dc converter hooked up to the car’s battery. I would be able to put it through some extensive use in a short period of time. Let me know if you would like to have us run it through it’s paces for you.
    Respectfully, Robert Hales

gamikatsu
    Participant

If you need someone to test one and review it I would love to. I have a Yong Heng and I could do a full comparison to it.

Ed

PJ Clarke
    Participant

I’d be interested to see how it compares to the Hill EC3000…
    PJ

anthony266
    Keymaster

I have those coming in this week..
    How do you like it?

M0ist0ne
    Participant

I have a tuxing coming that looks similar. Curious to see what this little gem is. Def looks like a higher build quality vs what I have coming.

anthony266
    Keymaster

TalonTunes 4500 ac/dc compressor and FX Dream Tac Compact.
    A great combination…
    Compressor is being tested before shipping…

TalonTunes 4500 PSI Compressor 12v/120v

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.