Skip to toolbar

Top hat

Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS Top hat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    psion1962
    Participant

Hi guys
    A lot of articals talk about adjusting the Top hat clearance, Mine doesnot have allen keys. It appears to be machined out of one piece of steel?? Anyone know anything about these. [Can’t get the pictures to download

cheers
    Psion

[79R60005.jpg][/img]

psion1962
    Participant

Thanx for the advice. Cranked it up to 5 and it shoots like a dream. Now for the fine tuning. My tophat does not have any adjustable parts.
    this is what my top hat looks like.[/img]. Should I be ordering another one?

y
    Participant

You bought it used?

Tim Wilsom and Lemak made one peice top hats. You dont need to replace it, its just not adjustable. As far as I know no new guns come with a one peice version.

Why do you need to adjust it? having a problem?

psion1962
    Participant

Don’t know if I need to adjust it just read the article on fine tuning it and thought I would try it. The rifle was suposedly new (one month old)

nathan alex
    Participant

The Heller Approach is considered to be one of the Best Acting Schools in Hollywood. All this instruction, all in one class for one low price. Compare us to competing acting schools in Hollywood where these subjects are separate, each at their own price point.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.