Skip to toolbar

TOG is alive !!!!

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic TOG is alive !!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    steveinla
    Participant

Wow! This guy, Don, reminds me of another historical figure who wanted information suppressed. In his time, the effective method was burning books. What was his name? Oh, that’s right, Adolf Hitler!

marc
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I like to get something off my liver. As far as I understand it, the guy (Don) paid quiete an amount of money for the site. Although he asked for rules that were not functional with the folks that were visiting he did actually pay for it. I can imagine him getting pissed for people not abiding his laws.

Just wanted to say.. Although I don’t agree with his methods I can understand them a bit……………

Regards,

Marc

colinb
    Participant

money paid for the site or not

you cant buy friends

just sad that so much info was lost on what seems to be a childish whim

walkonking
    Participant
    quote Marc:

Hey Guys,

I like to get something off my liver. As far as I understand it, the guy (Don) paid quiete an amount of money for the site. Although he asked for rules that were not functional with the folks that were visiting he did actually pay for it. I can imagine him getting pissed for people not abiding his laws.

Just wanted to say.. Although I don’t agree with his methods I can understand them a bit……………

Regards,

Marc

Marc you have a point. When Don took over the site he made several posts saying that everyone would be treated with respect, that the TOG would be a place you could speak your mind without reprisal. He wanted all members to give input and have a say how the TOG was run. Well, when it came down to it. He broke all his own rules. He publicly tried to ruin Anthony266 reputation, he went on swearing tirades at members who gave opposing opinions. He has the rights to make his own rules and even break them if he choses and that is why everybody left. Now he did buy the TOG Domain name but he did not purchase the members or their posts. People can at anytime download information from that site as they can from this site if they choose. We want the information we put on there for public viewing to remain public.

Remember Don shut down the TOG and shut it off forever several days ago without warning. Nothing happened to cause him to do that. He chose to do it as a power play. When a few days had passed and he decided to open up the TOG again ,going against what he had first posted, people got on while they could and got what information they could before Don closed it again. True to form he closed it again….remember he closed it several day ago before any of this happened. He is claiming downloading is the reason he is closing it. But we know that is not truthful because he had closed it down permanently days before without reason.

Don may not like what people are doing but it has become very obvious nothing makes Don happy other then Bullying people around. All it takes is people to stand their ground to take away the power from people like Don for good things to happen.

dnc
    Participant

Looks like he took down his message. Did he change his mind?

walkonking
    Participant
    quote dnc:

Looks like he took down his message. Did he change his mind?

Only medication changes his mind….He put his little message up again 🙄

Funny how he neglects to mention he shut down the TOG for good a week ago with out notice and that is what initiated people to down load information if he ever opened it up again. But with Don he always claims he is getting picked on and is a victim. 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.