To Pump, or Not To Pump

Home Forums AirForce General Chat To Pump, or Not To Pump

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    get-the-blue-jay
    Participant

is the blue AF pump the fx, or are they different beasts?

walkonking
    Participant
    quote get the blue jay:

is the blue AF pump the fx, or are they different beasts?

It depends. I believe the AF pump use to be FX and now the current on is a chinese model.

xlr8nss
    Participant

Hey Martin

Great pumping machine. 😀 How about a vid of your gas powered monster. 😯 😀

silents
    Participant

Steve I pump because I’m cheap and like to be self sufficient. I shoot 25 shots and then around 80 pumps to 3000 psi. I first got a chineese air force pump and it was nothing but problems. It might have just been a lemon but it crapped out after a couple months so I bought a axsor pump at pyramid air and it works way better . Just my 2cents

savagesam
    Participant
    quote daved:

Too lazy to pump, and too much hassle getting scuba tanks filled, so I fill from a 4500 psi, 443 cu. ft. industrial nitrogen cylinder. Not real portable, but damn, that tank lasts a long time! Later.

Dave

How much does that tank weigh?

daved
    Participant

I think it’s somewhere around 200 pounds, definitely not something you toss in the back of the truck for an evenings shooting :-). Since I do virtually all my shooting in my own back yard or at least close to home, it’s really not an issue. Plus, I have two Talon tanks, and just recently added a CO2 setup. If you’d like more detail, check the Quick Reference section, Adam thought a post I did on my nitrogen setup was worthy of being there :-). Any other questions, let me know. Later.

Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.