Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

The Most Compact Adjustable Marauder Pistol Stock W/Riser

Home Forums Other Guns Benjamin Marauder The Most Compact Adjustable Marauder Pistol Stock W/Riser

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    lee5-45
    Participant

I have wanted to make this for a while after coming up with a concept in CAD and testing. The beauty of this design is in its simplicity. The mounting block is dovetailed for easy installation and fastened is with a non-marring setscrew. The block houses the spring-loaded locking mechanism for adjusting the stock that can being installed either left or right side. There are eight locking positions on the stock, which the user can choose with touch of a button. This design allows easy access to the hammer spring and striker for tuning.

birdman
    Participant

Lee , that is a well designed mod . Gun looks simple , compact and comfortable . Better looking than many bullpup
    stocks . Maybe they will learn that a new stock design will make their gun more appealing to buyers ? :2cents:

lee5-45
    Participant
    quote birdman:

Lee , that is a well designed mod . Gun looks simple , compact and comfortable . Better looking than many bullpup
    stocks . Maybe they will learn that a new stock design will make their gun more appealing to buyers ? :2cents:

Thanks! With the stock in the closed position, it is shorter than my bullpup. I wanted a solution that allows me to throw my Prod in my backpack and go that can be quickly deployed. I think in this configuration, it would be the perfect companion airgun to take with you out hunting in a stand.

ksfastman
    Participant

Ok, when can I get one?

lee5-45
    Participant
    quote ksfastman:

Ok, when can I get one?

I am getting CNC equipment together to produce these in larger quantities. If all goes to plan, as early as the end of the month.
    You can keep in touch at leeairpros@gmail.com.

donnyfl
    Participant

Very cool design Lee, did you also design the front grip and handle for this gun? Noticed it has the rails for bipod.

lee5-45
    Participant
    quote donnyfl:

Very cool design Lee, did you also design the front grip and handle for this gun? Noticed it has the rails for bipod.

Thanks. The foregrip is OEM. I modified it to accept a small rail section. Works great for flashlights and bipods.

miksatx
    Participant

Sure would be nice to see this idea fitted to BNM breeches. My biggest problem on my 2240bg is the aluminum adapter/pa for the rap4 tippmann 98 stock. It always manages to work it’s self loose. Would make power adjust lot easier for sure.

lee5-45
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

Sure would be nice to see this idea fitted to BNM breeches. My biggest problem on my 2240bg is the aluminum adapter/pa for the rap4 tippmann 98 stock. It always manages to work it’s self loose. Would make power adjust lot easier for sure.

That is a possibility in the future. I would need to get one to measure and test.

miksatx
    Participant

I have a couple not mounted if you need measurements let me know.
    The silver is there model for .25 barrels 1/2″
    The black one is for 7/16″ crosman barrels

lee5-45
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

I have a couple not mounted if you need measurements let me know.
    The silver is there model for .25 barrels 1/2″
    The black one is for 7/16″ crosman barrels

What is the LxWxH? What is the diameter of the airtube?

miksatx
    Participant

Ok if ya need more let me know glad to help.
    Air tube- .878″
    Length- 6″ not including shroud holder.
    Width black .830″ silver .826″
    Height 1.240″ 1.240″

lee5-45
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

Ok if ya need more let me know glad to help.
    Air tube- .878″
    Length- 6″ not including shroud holder.
    Width black .830″ silver .826″
    Height 1.240″ 1.240″

Thanks a lot. It looks like it will fit the black one. For the white, I would need to cut a 90 degree dovetail.

miksatx
    Participant

That’s great the black is the right size. Lee5.45 do you live in the USA? I could send ya the silver/white one for fitting if ya need.

lee5-45
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

That’s great the black is the right size. Lee5.45 do you live in the USA? I could send ya the silver/white one for fitting if ya need.

I do live in the US. As soon as I get my CNC Mill, I will take you up on your offer. :smilen:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar