Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

The FX guns are killing me LOL.

Home Forums BullPups FX Bullpups The FX guns are killing me LOL.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  iride 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

LOL Tin boat
    Dont read stuff into my post, Sometimes I come across wrong, I should have set down with no stress and typed out my problems a little better, My fault,
    Man I would love to have a one on one shoot out with you, That would be cool. I will be adding a LDC just because I like them super quite.
    In the seven years I have been in the PCps i HAVE Never seen another PCP gun in person other than my own, I live in Midland/Odessa close to 400,000 people, Boom town.
    I would love to see Ted get hold of a Mutant,
    Steves own guns are Crickets ,
    Mike
    quote=”BigTinBoat”]Who knows, maybe the FX guys are bustin their owns guns up too and posting they got them like that? :suprisedn:

BTW – only FX I own is a WC .177 so it’s easy enough to fix yourself if something goes wrong. I got $1K in it with the Huma reg, bettin it’s just as much a lazer as the Vulcan only I’m sure it’s much quieter w/o adding $150 to the muzzle.[/quote]

iride
    Participant

Strietwise
    I have had my finger on buying an Edgun so Many times.
    Luck of the draw.
    I guess I just need more money, LOL,
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

I know someone who has a Ed gun for sale Mike…..

iride
    Participant

Zonk
    Your funny, I need more money and your trying to sell me a Edgun, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I really like my new Vulcan 177, But if I just had to sell one of my guns , It would be my 25 Cricket, Super gun super accurate just does not feel like a bull pup to me, Its long and heavy,
    But I got a light wood stock I need to cut down and a extra Bug buster, That will lighten it up,
    To many irons in the fire,
    Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar