Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

The FX guns are killing me LOL.

Home Forums BullPups FX Bullpups The FX guns are killing me LOL.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  iride 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

Them guys are buying 2,500 dollar guns and posting about unable to group the pellets at 50 meters.
    :rofl: I would not be posting!!!! I would be boxing that gun up so fast and shipping back on my on dime for a refund.
    I do not mean to be a FX cut down , but if you sell me a 2,500 dollar Impact that shoots like a 760 Crosman.
    Its not going to be let me figure out whats wrong, It would be gone….
    Mike

fatdude

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

iride
    Participant

And when you got someone complaining about an Impact or FX gun, The post disappears fast.
    Just boom, Its gone,
    Mike

iride
    Participant

And the new Wild cat people are having to change out to the Huma Regulators , WTF,
    But the gun does look pretty. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Nothing wrong with wanting a pretty gun.
    Mike

iride
    Participant

I really get a kick out of some of the FX owners, This guy has a Impact and a widcatII , Both have problems.
    But he goes on to say when they are working there there great guns, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I started to copy and paste,
    Mike

iride
    Participant

FX Impact / Repair Center Troubles,
    Even with the guns under warranty, They are telling the customers to fix the guns them self’s as the back log at the repair center is very long. Man that just sucks to be a new FX owner and have to fix your on gun.
    Mike

iride
    Participant

OK I am not going to bang the FX line, Because really they think they are getting the best and this is what happens ,
    This guy spent 2,700 bucks on his gun and the extra doodads . I would rather have a Marauder than a FX gun,
    Cant someone slip these guys a note and say, Look at the Mutants, Crickets, Vulcan, The FX is just top dollar its not the cream of the crop.
    OK OK OK I know you cant fix stupid, But you can educate ,
    Rant off,
    Mike
    The site is filled with this stuff.
    ” I’ve been plagued by air leaks and crappy service and parts since i bought my impact, its been serviced under warrenty by AOA twice. the second time returning with a differant air leak location. and recently sent it to north Carolina only for it to return performing in worst condition then when i sent it, ie/ slower FPS. took it out yesterday and when i refilled it sure enough its pissing air around the trigger once again. so what should i do? try and sell it? or is there anybody who really knows what they are doing and that will STAND BEHIND THERE WORK?”

zonk
    Participant

That’s sad. I’m can’t believe they’re still in business. My buddy had an Impact, didn’t take him long to dump it. Maybe 4 months.

iride
    Participant

I just watched a very long, hour or so report on the FX Impact by a guy named Steve,
    I like this guy is own personal guns are Crickets ,
    The FX impact is the most completed air gun made, All kind of seals in it,
    And if your not a master tuner, or gun smith , You should not buy a 2000 dollar Impact,
    Is more accurate than my guns NO! is it easier to tune NO! Is it a lot more expensive YES!Harder to work on , YES!
    Better warranty,Better service , Hell NO!
    Just strange to me,
    Someone needs drop the FX site the TAG site or cross man site,
    Mike

bigtinboat
    Participant
    quote iride:

OK I am not going to bang the FX line,

TOO LATE

iride
    Participant

Yea, I never seen a FX in person,
    All I know is what I read on them.
    I would really like to shoot Teds or Matts Impacts.
    That would be cool.
    Mike

bigtinboat
    Participant
    quote iride:

Yea, I never seen a FX in person,
    All I know is what I read on them.

Thank goodness you didn’t buy one of those FX guns huh………..

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=37690

iride
    Participant

Man that was just what I was thinking ,
    My Vulcan 177 is a real lazer , Once I got it clean and put the cocking arm on the right hand side , Its smooth as butter , No jams .
    It would suck to have to send my new gun off like the FX guys are doing for months to get something fixed ,
    I love KISS Keep it simple, You can have your super complex FX guns that only a air gun smith can work on,
    I do think the Torx screws suck but its a SIMPLE 5 to 10 dollar fix for the allen screws
    Mike

bigtinboat
    Participant

Who knows, maybe the FX guys are bustin their owns guns up too and posting they got them like that? :suprisedn:

BTW – only FX I own is a WC .177 so it’s easy enough to fix yourself if something goes wrong. I got $1K in it with the Huma reg, bettin it’s just as much a lazer as the Vulcan only I’m sure it’s much quieter w/o adding $150 to the muzzle.

strietwise

My Matadors just keep shooting and shooting and shooting. Had them for over 5 years and never an issue. I went on a 3 day pesting hunt with some buddies. Everyone had issues with their guns except me. I got back from the hunt and went to the range to re-site it in. Assuming that with all the banging around I needed some adjustments. I took 3 shots, all dead on at 50yds. Can’t beat that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar