Q:

Ted’s Holdover is killing me

I can’t wait to watch his bullpup review!!

When you guess he is gonna release it???

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 213 total)

1 2 3 13 14 15

Word !

They could have rifling on the outside of the barrel for all I’m concerned…they still remind me of the Rogue and the forthcoming Benjamin bullpup, the “The Log-Ranger”.

Hoot:

Well we have to give the gun and the manufacturer credit that they win some competitions.

Do those BCs have the ST barrels?

Yes – replaced by excuse videos. I know Alvaro and he deserved to win.

Well I think the good old videos are gone forever. 🙁

They need a lot of it to sell those big and heavy 30 cal Bobcats. 😯

quote SECoda:

Yes – he didn’t blame himself or the sponsors gun for losing. He blamed the pellet. :rofl: You were waiting for his review? 😆

:angrymob:

grrrr I quit. I’m tired of FX propaganda. :rofl:

Yes – he didn’t blame himself or the sponsors gun for losing. He blamed the pellet. :rofl: You were waiting for his review? 😆

Hi Wingman,

could be true or maybe not.

Since a few years I’ve put myself a limit of a maximum amount to spend on one airgun, a limit I consider to be still reasonable and not to be a robbery.

So nobody will get from me 2000USD for one single airgun, even not to think about to spend 8 or 10K.

Though I could consider 2000USD for 3 calibers of a high end bullpup. (1600USD for the bullpup with the first caliber + 400USD for the other 2 calibers)

(A very fine air rifle like the HW100 in Europe sells for about 1200USD so 1600USD is already a luxury price…)

The manufacturer has the possibility to choose between this or nothing 😀

Worst case scenario: Do you still have that old springer in your cupboard? Loads of fun and for free :mrgreen:

(But that’s just my point of view)

ATB 😀

Not a smart move from a manufacturers point of view… They rub their hands together when people buy one in each cal.. why make a miserly $2000 from one sale when you can make 8000-$10000 from the same guy with multiple sales? :mrgreen:

quote Sir Ville:

Damn Pippo : You´re a genius ! A well shooting PCP with easily changeable calibers/barrels – a´la Sako Quad. I´d definitely buy one in a heartbeat.

I’m camping out at the distributor’s parking lot for it when that happens.

Damn Pippo : You´re a genius ! A well shooting PCP with easily changeable calibers/barrels – a´la Sako Quad. I´d definitely buy one in a heartbeat.

Actually it’s since a long time now that I’m waiting (hoping) for something really new in the bullpub world.

While there are little but continous improvements there isn’t a real evolution (really new projects/ideas).

(Actually among other things I would like to see front located bolts, foldable adjustable open sights, prompt and easy power adjustment, easy caliber swapping, semi-auto, etc, etc)

:2cents:

The arctic winter is just beginning to settle onto the Wisconsin countryside where everything hibernates until sometime in mid-April 2015. By then the Vulcan and several other new got-to-haves will have debuted and the “vid” will be long forgotten. :2cents:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 213 total)

1 2 3 13 14 15
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.