Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

TalonTunes Is Now A Kalibrgun Dealer

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun TalonTunes Is Now A Kalibrgun Dealer

This topic contains 42 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  airgunwhore 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

sir-ville

Tjat is bad business…

pippo

Luckily almost every day now there is a new player coming around.

Some justice for our hard earned cash.

:2cents:

sir-ville

Amen !!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

sir-ville

Hopefully he does AND preferably Compacts too ! 🙂

sir-ville

You’re in US ? Try with Hannu, the Finnish dealer. You can count away the Finnish sales tax at 24% from that price too as long the Gun gets shipped outside EU.
    Tell him i send you and he nay treat you kindly … 🙂
    http://airguns.fi/ilma-aseet/ilma-kivaarit/kalibrgun/kalibrgun-cricket/kalibrgun-4-5mm-2930.html

hoot
    Participant

:hoot:

Tony…Can you obtain the Colibri Micro? There is most assuredly a market for this little gun!

Hoot:

sir-ville

What is Colibri Micro ?? Something new ??

hoot
    Participant
    quote Sir Ville:

What is Colibri Micro ?? Something new ??

Think of your tiny little Finnish dick…shooting pellets!

Your wife can explain the rest.

Hoot:

hoot
    Participant

Cripe…Vile, will you stop snorting that herring powder and pay attention to what’s happening in the REAL world?

The new Colibri comes in two sizes, the Magnum, which is long…like my dick, and the Micro, which is absolutely tiny, petite, cute, a one-handed instrument…like YOUR dick!

Kindest regards,

Uncle Hoot:

sir-ville

That figures ! Finally a great explanation that even a Finn high on herring powder can understand. I’m forever grateful.

hoot
    Participant
    quote Sir Ville:

That figures ! Finally a great explanation that even a Finn high on herring powder can understand. I’m forever grateful.

Understandable!

What’s a Colibri Mini cost in your neck of the woods? Can you find out? 5.5mm?

Does the Magnum come in .6.5mm? I would suspect it might! It’s barrel must be at least 350 cm long!

Hoot:

sir-ville
    quote Hoot:

quote Sir Ville:

Understandable!

What’s a Colibri Mini cost in your neck of the woods? Can you find out? 5.5mm?

Does the Magnum come in .6.5mm? I would suspect it might! It’s barrel must be at least 350 cm long!

Hoot:

Check with Hannu : http://www.airguns.fi

airgunwhore

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

quote Hoot:

Cripe…Vile, will you stop snorting that herring powder and pay attention to what’s happening in the REAL world?

The new Colibri comes in two sizes, the Magnum, which is long…like my dick, and the Micro, which is absolutely tiny, petite, cute, a one-handed instrument…like YOUR dick!

Kindest regards,

Uncle Hoot:

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar