Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

TalonTunes Is Now A Kalibrgun Dealer

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun TalonTunes Is Now A Kalibrgun Dealer

This topic contains 42 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  airgunwhore 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

renval
    quote ironcross6921:

quote renval:

quote dman1114:

Tony…

do u have plans to take your shroud design over to the cricket?? That thing on my condor was real quiet..

X2
    I might get a .22 cal compact.

Ren,
    You need to sell a AG first, you have enough :rofl:
    Hows the shooting been up by you? So far the Santa Anas have been keep most of my prey from moving around much, and now with the wildfires already upon us I don’t see it getting better very soon.

i went to one of my spots 2 weeks ago but it was way to windy, 30mph winds for any airgun, is a challenge! i managed to get 4 gs but i missed a lot!
    we need to get together again and plan the trip up north!
    btw i just bought the bike, i put some pics on the hunting section.

awny
    quote ironcross6921:

So far the Santa Anas have been keep most of my prey from moving around much, and now with the wildfires already upon us I don’t see it getting better very soon.

Matt,
    I heard your house was burned! Hope you and family are well and finding a safe place!
    Awny

renval

Sorry to hear that! I hope you and your family are ok bud, you got my number and email, let me know if you need anything! Same for you too Al.

Thanks guys, yup place got fried crispy so havent been on. Been fighting with my insurance company, apparently my hobby losses seem over priced when I sent in the complete list and replacement costs. I even sent them prices I found for used stuff on the forums, not trying to get new stuff just replace it. Really hurt losing 80 plus tins of .25 JSB and probably another 30 of the smaller calibers.
    BUT the good news…..family is safe and so my Cricket :whistle: couldn’t help it had to grab it.

gunner

Great to have another option to buy from. Are you a direct from the manufacturer distributor? Thanks

tejani

What about spare parts?

anthony266
    Keymaster

Hopefully…fingers crossed. We will see our first shipment of Crikets and Carabines in this week…
    Yes…parts will be available and every rifle will be test fired by me before shipping for
    100% satisfaction.
    Thank Tony

microsalmo

I’ve been an AOA customer on hi end pcps 4 times in the past year, and last week I gave Tony a try on a Cricket carbine. I’m proud to say that he is taking wonderful care of me and I’ll be calling on him again once the Colibris land.

Steve

anthony266
    Keymaster

Thank you Steve,
    Bull pups are in stock and ready to ship.
    Thanks, Tony

eelect
    quote Anthony266:

Thank you Steve,
    Bull pups are in stock and ready to ship.
    Thanks, Tony

Vulcan too

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

hoot
    Participant

:hoot:

I wonder if Tony has received any word on the Colibri. Has it been discarded by Kalibrgun? Haven’t heard of, or seen any reports on a shipment in a very long time.

It was one of the nicest guns I owned, after Ernest corrected the indexing issues. One of the quietest as well. Only my Leyla is that quiet.

I would love owning one in .25 caliber!!!!

Hoot:

eelect

Uncle Hoot there is a lot of past tense in the last comment about hummer. You owned one and sold it too? Sure looks like it.

anthony266
    Keymaster

I waited close to a year to get my hands on a Colibri.
    I was able to get two, both were beautiful in the box. That’s it…

Neither one functioned out of the box.
    Leaks, blow back, failure to cycle…complete garbage, so off to Earnest they went
    where I know they were properly repaired.

I was just asked if I wanted anymore and was told that none of the problems were addressed at
    Kalibr.

If this is the way a company is going to conduct business…..I am out.
    Thanks, Tony

fiddlefadel

Tony…I certainly don’t blame you !!
    Hope I can get parts for mine when I need them. Would be nice to be able to buy an extra Mag.
    Dave

oakey631
    quote Anthony266:

I waited close to a year to get my hands on a Colibri.
    I was able to get two, both were beautiful in the box. That’s it…

Neither one functioned out of the box.
    Leaks, blow back, failure to cycle…complete garbage, so off to Earnest they went
    where I know they were properly repaired.

I was just asked if I wanted anymore and was told that none of the problems were a dressed at
    Kalibr.

If this is the way a company is going to conduct business…..I am out.
    Thanks, Tony

Reasonable response from a reasonable man.

:hoot: :2:

Ratso
    The kid that broke the uncle out of the nursing home.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar