TalonSS .257 build

Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS TalonSS .257 build

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Getting ready to start this build in a week or so. Have yet to buy the .257 barrel and new breech yet.
    Do have a new TalonTunes SHO valve headed this way combined with the new 580cc CF tank to mount it in.
    Right now the Talon has my 24″.25 slug barrel mounted with a regulated 480cc CF bottle. Just ordered up some NSA 55g slugs to mess around with. Also have a NOE .257 mould coming that supposedly will drop 72/75g slugs. Will be giving them a try.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cast up some bullets for testing. Still waiting on sizing bushing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tony I’ve tried calling a couple times left you my number even sent a e mail nothing from you yet.
    So I’ll try here. Here’s a pic of the top hat on the new valve you sent. As you can see it’s .375 so if this is supposed to be used with a .30 barrel. You will need to use the .30specs for the breech section of the .257 barrel and breech slide I bought.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok been working on this project lately finishing up on makeing a heavier hammer!115g

Anonymous
    Inactive

Want to add a lil sunshine to your event?? Sunshine Party Jumps offers high quality, safe, and affordable inflatable party rentals for your family. Ask about our bounce houses, water slides, interactive games, obstacle courses, and party supplies! Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.