Talondor Bounty Hunter .25 OD Green

Home Forums General TAF Gallery Talondor Bounty Hunter .25 OD Green

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bullseyeft
    Participant

Here is my Talondor Bounty Hunter .25. It started life as a Talon Bounty Hunter, added a RL shroud, Condor valve, trigger work, homemade trigger guard , brace from the buttstock to the grip, AR15 grip, rubber CAR15 butt pad, Harris bipod, UTG 3-12×40 AO scope, homemade aluminum trigger shoe and OD green bedliner paint to offset some of the black. Backyard acceptable and accurate out to 70 yards. Getting an average 848fps with 33.95gr JSB MKII pellets and is making just over 54 fpe. We were shooting 12ga shotgun hulls off of the target stand the other day at 70 yards with it. I am very happy with the final results of this conversion. The Talondor ROCKS

Attachments:

rrdstarr
    Participant

I think I need to wear my glasses or tweak my colours on my MacBook. The is a very subtle shade of green!

Nice job!

bullseyeft
    Participant

It is a flat OD. Used Dupli Color Bed Armor spray. Gives a little traction and holds up well, plus I wanted to break up all of the black. All of my AR15 rifles have been done this way also. The handguards and stocks are done using the same OD color and have the same Houge grip in OD.

Did you get a good look at the trigger guard ? I replied to you in the Mods/Machinists sending you here to see the trigger guard fitted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.