Talondor barrel sizes needed

Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS Talondor barrel sizes needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    airgunmann
    Participant

Hi I’m turning down a 30 Cal barrel to fit my talon/dor it should be around 24 inches . How small do I have to turn down the breech end and for how far . The rest of the barrel is turned down to 12 mm or .472 inches thanks for any help

airgunmann
    Participant

From what I could find it looks like breech end should be .375 by 3 inches long from what I can tell . Where can I get breech to barrel loading gate any ideas

rrdstarr
    Participant

Do you mean the Delrin breech? AirForce has them, just call.

You might want to turn your barrel to .400 as .375 doesn’t give you much wall thickness over .300(.308).

airgunmann
    Participant

I turned it down to .375 already . Thanks for the info on the breech sorry about double post wasn’t sure where I was supposed to post the question

astonmark
    Participant

SF Relationship Coaching & Psychotherapy provides amazing services like: Improving your dating life, meeting someone special, building a relationship that is rich and satisfying, increasing confidence and self-esteem, resolving conflict and reducing arguments, Pre-commitment and pre-marital counseling, recovering from an affair and building trust again. Jeremi McManus, M.S., San Francisco Relationship Coach and Psychotherapist. Jeremi’s goal is to strengthen relationships, build new relationships, while integrating his own practice of mindfulnesss, located in San Francisco, California.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.