Talon SS for 10 meter shooting?

Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS Talon SS for 10 meter shooting?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lochman
    Participant

Hi all I’m a newbie and want to buy a Talon SS. But I’d like to shoot mostly 10 meter targets indoors. I’d like to rig the gun as much like a match air rifle as possible.

I saw the “Edge” that Air Force is going to come out with later this year, but I kind of like the Talon SS better. What kinds of accessories can one get for the Talon SS? Are there peep/aperture sights available?

Thanks for your help,

Lochman

walkonking
    Participant

If you are going to be shooting 10m you might look at a micro meter tank. As for peep sight you might give airforce a call and see if they will sell you the peep from the “edge”

lochman
    Participant

I’m sorry, but what is a micro meter tank? Just a smaller air tank? Yeah, that peep off the Edge would be perfect.

Maybe I should wait for the edge? I called Air Force and they said they’re taking orders for it. It’ll be available in April I guess. But man, first it was white, now it’s pinkish red, who knows what the final product will be…

Thanks,

Lochman

walkonking
    Participant

Micro meter decrease fps and increases number of shots. Perfect for target shooting at close range

http://www.airforceairguns.com/sparetank.html

lochman
    Participant

Excellent, thank you for your help!

Lochman

mikemv
    Participant

lockman,
    You may want to consider the AF 10 meter target rig called the Edge again and give them a shout. Dono may be worth a wait. ❓

http://www.airforceairguns.com/edge.html

blackops
    Participant

Or maybe the CO2 gun setup? they say you’ll get around 1,000 shots/fill.

Jim.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.