TAKE A LOOK AT MY POST ON TOG

Home Forums AirForce General Chat TAKE A LOOK AT MY POST ON TOG

• This topic has 31 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    half-dead
    Participant

HAHAHAHAAHshadowstalker
    Marksman

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:39 am Post subject: REVOKING MY MEMBERSHIP

——————————————————————————–

FUCK THIS FORUM FUCK DON AND HIS COMMIE RULES EAT SHIT AND DIE.PS SATAN RULES FUCKHOLE TAG IS SUPERIOR TO THIS CRAPTASTIC FORUM

walkonking
    Participant

Well it used the “F” word a lot less then one of Don’s post when he went crazy at Blobnob…lol

You were a bad boy and here is your punishment…

half-dead
    Participant

woah……how the hell did you get the pics of dons wife?lol

walkonking
    Participant
    quote HALF~DEAD:

woah……how the hell did you get the pics of dons wife?lol

Traded a Pokeman Card for it. 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well now Half Dead……….. me and you gotta problem 8) 😆 I’m pretty sure that I’m the only idiot that can swear like this on this forum and “get away with it”. And its’ only because I owe YN, WOK, Rob3dr, Lama, and .25 Annuzzi a lot of money. They know if they ban me they will never get paid. 😆 😆

rob3dr
    Participant

I cant berate anyone for losing their rabbit assed mind and dropping F bombs…

I wish I had kept of copy of the infamous Spencer rant I did on the TOG… funny stuff.

I think it was around a full page worth but if you took out all the swearing, it may have been only one paragraph.
    😆

walkonking
    Participant
    quote rob3dr:

I cant berate anyone for losing their rabbit assed mind and dropping F bombs…

I wish I had kept of copy of the infamous Spencer rant I did on the TOG… funny stuff.

I think it was around a full page worth but if you took out all the swearing, it may have been only one paragraph.
    😆

That Spencer Kid was a pain in the Ass. We jumped him so fast on the TOG he left fast and crying. Your post was hysterical Rob. Of course those of us who surf many airgun sites had already had our fill of Spencer and when he showed up at the place we were safe….He had to DIE!…Those were the GOOD OLE DAYS!…

Good thing we have this site to have even more good ole days!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sheez Rob, I can’t imagine you swearing. Dude musta pushed you to the limit.
    DH

walkonking
    Participant
    quote dirty harry:

Sheez Rob, I can’t imagine you swearing. Dude musta pushed you to the limit.
    DH

DH,

This Spencer kid would go from site to site and pick fights and insult everyone. He got kicked off several airgun sites and finally went to the TOG one of the few sites he had not been banned from. We jumped this kid so fast and threatened him about starting shit and we would not put up with it. He quickly left and a good time was had by all…lol

Hmmmm….Picking fights and making insults…..that sounds like a couple of guys we have here….lol Can anyone guess who….lol

mr-lama
    Participant

You took my satan advice. 🙂 You rule! 😛

Don responded to the satan comment. 🙂 🙂 🙂

quote :

You have crossed the line here this is not a “religous” forum. Coming here and making a statement that satan rules isn’t acceptable. Don’t try to turn TOG into your platform for religion or spirituality. I suggest you go to a Holy Bible teaching church of your choice, speak to the pastor. he will be able to help you with this satan thing you apparently have a problem with. I don’t preach my christian beliefs on this forum so keep your spiritual beliefs to yourself as well while on TOG.

ahahahahhahah

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that som’ bitch calls his self DH. I’m sure he’s one of ’em. 😉

walkonking
    Participant

Now look what you guys went and did…

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOK,
    How did you get Lama’s graduation picture? 😆 😆

synopsys
    Participant
    quote Mr-lama:

You took my satan advice. 🙂 You rule! 😛

Don responded to the satan comment. 🙂 🙂 🙂

quote :

You have crossed the line here this is not a “religous” forum. Coming here and making a statement that satan rules isn’t acceptable. Don’t try to turn TOG into your platform for religion or spirituality. I suggest you go to a Holy Bible teaching church of your choice, speak to the pastor. he will be able to help you with this satan thing you apparently have a problem with. I don’t preach my christian beliefs on this forum so keep your spiritual beliefs to yourself as well while on TOG.

ahahahahhahah

Don’s response IS the definition of irony, not only does he preach he follows it up by asserting that he isn’t preaching… Musta took a bunch of time to craft such an enigmatic response… 😆 At least he acknowledges the FACT that satanism is a spiritual belief, pretty wise although think it was just a slip on his part… 😈

daved
    Participant

Sorry, guys, but this is just plain rude and stupid! Half-dead, or whatever you call yourself, how old are you, 13? You don’t like how TOG is run? Fine, don’t go there. Problem solved. But to inflict your juvenile tirade on those that do frequent that forum is rude and inconsiderate. It should have been addressed to Don in a PM. And then coming here and crowing about it is stupid. I know there’s bad blood between this forum and TOG, but I don’t see this sort of behavior on TOG pointed in this direction. Maybe ya’ll should think about that. Stepping off my soap box, now.

Dave

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.