Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Taipan veteran regulator inquiring

Home Forums BullPups Taipan Mutant/Veteran Taipan veteran regulator inquiring

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    m.elserafy1985
    Participant

Hi sir
    How can I increase regulator pressure up to 10 bar ???
    How many turns ??
    CW or ccw ???
    Thanks a lot

miksatx
    Participant

CCW for going up. I would suggest 1/4 of a turn at a time. It might raise more then 10bar. Without a tester it all really a guess for 10bar.

m.elserafy1985
    Participant

But I read before 1 hole equal approximately 2 bar, is any body correct me if I’m wrong ??

miksatx
    Participant

I can tell you I own 7 regulated airguns and none of them adjust 1 full turn for 2 bar adjustment. all that run huma regulators 1 full turn would adjust them from 90 bar to 180 bar and that’s damn sure more then 2 bar a turn. 1/8 turn on my Lelya2.0 regulator adjust it 90 bar to 125 bar. Never ever heard the 1 turn equal 2 bar adjustment. Go to GTA, Airgun Warrior or Airgun Nation and ask the same question see what people tell you there.

m.elserafy1985
    Participant

Hi sir
    You may miss understood
    Taipan veteran regulator has many holes in the adjustment disc. The distance between each other equal about 1/4 turn.

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=123889.0

miksatx
    Participant

Ok I’ll give you that. I don’t have a Veteran. I have 2 taipan mutants neither regulators look like the reg in the pictures. Or adjust the way shown. Not many veteran owners hanging around here. I think you might be better off asking about Veteran regulator adjusting at GTA or Airgun Nation more Veteran owners hanging out there. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

iride
    Participant

Hay Mike
    You got two Mutants? I know you got that 177 , You got a 22 also?
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

Hi Mike
    Yes my other Mutant is a Standard in .22.

Attachments:
    miksatx
    Participant

m. Elserafy1985
    Here’s the best info I can suggest Ernest is considered one of the top airgun smith around. I know the link says mutant. pick the video of him adjusting the veteran regulator.
    https://ernestrowe.com/mutant

zonk
    Participant

Ernest is good that’s for sure!

miksatx
    Participant

I watched the video yesterday and no where in it does he say 1 turn equals 2 bar. Exactly the opposite Ernest indicates only a couple holes past where it was originally and to be sure to check it with a reg tester each time it’s adjusted. My suggestion would to buy a huma reg. They have a sticker with lines and numbers for how many bars are adjusted. I’ve got a huma in my shorty while I try to find some one to make a reg tester for my OEM regulators.

rowdy
    Participant

You find someone to make a reg tester, plz pm me as I want one also…

I don’t have the Veteran yet, but I will when I can get the Long I am wanting.

Thanks

miksatx
    Participant

Will do rowdy.

zonk
    Participant

Contact John Hagan he’ll make you a reg tester. He’s made them for several members on here, including me.

hangantool@aol.com

if you need his phone # PM me.

Zonk

miksatx
    Participant

Thanks Zonk!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.