Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Taipan Veteran Long .22 400-1010 FPS Adjustable

Home Forums BullPups Taipan Mutant/Veteran Taipan Veteran Long .22 400-1010 FPS Adjustable

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rowdy 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anthony266
    Keymaster

The Taipan Veteran never ceases to amaze me.
    Full range of adjust ability from 400-1010 FPS with just a simple turn of the external hammer spring adjuster..

Sold here…
    http://talontunes.com/shop/taipan-22-veteran-long/

rowdy
    Participant

Ok, now the long awaited Long ; 🙂

I have been waiting for these… So I didn’t see anything about the barrel length. How long is it please?

What’s your take on these, once you get them dialed all in like you want it; does it stay adjusted(power adjustment)???

I have been so busy this summer, ain’t been around here in awhile. So glad to see a .22 Long being made though. Which brand of barrel? Not much about these rifles other than the oal and weight and that it’s adjustable power speed.

It’s looking good, so is it accurate @ 1000 fps with the 18’s ?
    Give us the goods on this Long man, I have been actually waiting on these 🙂

motorhead
    Participant

Indeed some power on tap !
    having gotten into a couple Veterans now and getting to see first hand what was addressed in valving etc between it and mutants … No surprise there !

anthony266
    Keymaster
    quote :

Ok, now the long awaited Long ; 🙂

I have been waiting for these… So I didn’t see anything about the barrel length. How long is it please?

What’s your take on these, once you get them dialed all in like you want it; does it stay adjusted(power adjustment)???

I have been so busy this summer, ain’t been around here in awhile. So glad to see a .22 Long being made though. Which brand of barrel? Not much about these rifles other than the oal and weight and that it’s adjustable power speed.

It’s looking good, so is it accurate @ 1000 fps with the 18’s ?
    Give us the goods on this Long man, I have been actually waiting on these 🙂

Barrel is CZ 21.5 inches
    Accuracy is exceptional with JSB 16 and 18 grn
    There is a locking set screw for HST adjustment.
    With such a wide range of power adjusting and bigger air reservoir I believe this is one of the best Bull Pups available…

foxback

Rowdy….
    it took u long enough too see this post. :biggrinn:
    Long time no see.
    Time too buck up and join the club. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rowdy
    Participant

Yes, frreakinnn’ work gets in the way around here! Not to mention the fact I actually find myself having to sleep ever so often now too. Some kind of sickness I got I am sure, few years back I never needed sleep much 🙂

Now that HST locking screw is exactly what I wanted to hear. Just what is the shot count on this rifle setup with the 18’s, with how your setting them Tony?

I understand if you got the rifle max’d out it won’t be as much. Brings up the question that begs to be asked though, what sort of shot count does it have max’d out also?

21″ barrel sounds good also. I am thinking I am going to have to have one of these … Even though I have lost my source of hpa… Had 6k nitrogen here for quite some time. Not so much now, tank has to be sent off to get filled and it’s like crazy expensive now. Freakin govt screwing more stuff up…

So, I got to find me a hpa source or maybe my own compressor, that would be better.

Sounds like the rifle I have been wanting is here though, I do fear one thing about this! I seem to remember reading that more than just a few of you getting a Mutant or Vetran, and that leading to the wanting another 🙂 There was a few of you even getting a third 🙂 I cannot afford that disease too 🙂

rowdy
    Participant
    quote foxback:

Rowdy….
    it took u long enough too see this post. :biggrinn:
    Long time no see.
    Time too buck up and join the club. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fox,

It did take me a long time… I also got here a day late for those Kidde compressor that was being sold used a few months ago. Missed that all together dang-it, really need something to air my chit up man 🙂

I have not even had the time to just go out and shoot!
    Shoot anything, powder burners or hpa… Just sucks if you ask me! Going to need to do something about all this too. The .22 Long will help, still got to get an hpa source also, and a tank of extra volume from which to refill from that can do the 250 bar. Mine are all 3300 psi, which will work for the bulk, just need one to get the top off.

Me working all the time has me growing horns and a tail. Which is not good, if nothing done soon; teeth and claws come next brother! We can’t have a Rowdy with horns, tail plus the teeth and claws! The world would not be safe.

There is already a growing number of people here that are talking about just kicking my sorry butt out the back of a C-130 at altitude, with a little drinking water and my pocket knife in the big desert and letting me finish off the problem people over there 🙂

I heard they taste like chicken, but I ain’t so picky about that! I do like it rare though, even still twichting is good 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar