Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Taipan Veteran Laminate

Home Forums BullPups Taipan Mutant/Veteran Taipan Veteran Laminate

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anthony266 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

anthony266
    Keymaster

https://talontunes.com/product-category/airguns/rifles/taipanmutant-rifles/

www.talontunes.com

• This topic was modified 5 days, 19 hours ago by  anthony266.

marc
    Participant

mans world showed 6 stocks , including 4 laminate ones for this gun. i know the black pepper is here , any chance some of the others will also?

anthony266
    Keymaster

I will check Marc…
    But last I heard it was only black/pepper.
    Tony

anthony266
    Keymaster

Just got word that the color laminates are available..

marc
    Participant

you definitely have connections anthony , you always get stuff first in regards to taipan and vulcan. cool by me. i am looking for the reddish laminate for the taipan vet long. if you some how get one i will take it. thanks,

-marc

marc
    Participant

just send me a picture if possible , so i can verify it’s the correct one i was looking at. thanks again.

-marc

anthony266
    Keymaster

Thanks Marc..
    I have some pics of the stocks coming in..
    I will post them here. Thanks Tony

rowdy
    Participant

Tony,

With no 22 Long in the near future, these new color laminate sticks you can get, is the Walnut going to be available as well?

I saw one on a utube video and it was really nice as well as the laminate that was on there as well.

If I was to get the 25 long, and just didn’t like it, is all I would need to change to get to the 22 be the barrel and the pellet seating prob on the bolt?

Or is there other stuff as well. I would not mind that so bad and would like to try a full 24″ barrel in one anyway.

I know these are tack drivers as they come, and I might just love a 25 as is anyway. Me being a gearhead I like doing stuff like this anyway.

Thanks for your time

anthony266
    Keymaster

Not sure Rowdy..
    I will have to check.
    Tony

rowdy
    Participant

The one other thing that may be a challenge in doing this that has come to mind is the area of the magazine!

If the magazine of the two different calibers here were talking about are the same for as the oal of pellets, then its ok; but if the 25 can take a longer pellet there in which it becomes another issue to resolve to make the calibers exchange on the 25 Long.

Well, I always do things the hard way. So I just need to buy the 25 Long or wait till you get a 22 Long.

Sorry to be be such a problem. There are other bullpups on the market that I am sure just as nice and that can be had in 22 caliber, I am just out of the loop on them.

I just need to figure out what I need to do and stop being such the problem.

I am so sorry 🙂 and thank you for such a wonderful forum.

nikolo
    Participant

Tony will you have 177 short?
    You know they will sell fast.

anthony266
    Keymaster

I do not see any .177 shorts…
    If I wanted a compact .177 I would look no further than the Uragan compact with 130 shots..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar