Skip to toolbar

Steve at SSairguns will not return calls

Home Forums AirForce General Chat Steve at SSairguns will not return calls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    paulg63
    Participant

I will probably be banned for this, but my patience has run out. Over a month and a half ago I placed an order and payed for this order with paypal.

Steve has not delivered the items that I paid for and now he will not answer his phone or emails. He will NOT return the messages that I have left him on numerous occasions.

I can understand if there is a problem with the suppliers, but to make no effort to let a customer know what is going on with their order is unacceptable.

I have ordered rifles from him before and lots of other stuff and I have defended him to other posters.

Paul G63

cell 903-948-7905

y
    Participant
    quote PaulG63:

I will probably be banned for this, but my patience has run out. Over a month and a half ago I placed an order and payed for this order with paypal.

I’m not party to this transaction nor have I ever traded with Steve, but I have to say as a Moderator that there is no reason to ban you Paul, your post seems perfectly fine to me… other than your suggestion you would be banned for it…

bodhisdad
    Participant

He works construction, maybe an accident 😕 . I know many have ordered from him, myself included without delay or any problems. I hope everything works out well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I ordered my first Condor I mentioned that I bought direct from AF. An example of why I did that was just posted. I wanted to eliminate the middle man. This is in no way to speak ill of Steve. I know the man not. I made a decision based on what I believed would provide me with peace of mind.

DH

walkonking
    Participant

Stating the facts is far different then Bashing. We want you to get your purchase as ordered.

I wonder if Steve at SS Airguns knows you are an Attorney? Bet he would send it out if he knew that….LOL.

Go through paypal or your credit card to get a refund. That will get his attention.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Paul,

The option now is what action do you take? Like I said, that is why I bought factory direct. I don’t have to put up with bullshit like this. When you buy from the manufacturer or a place like Pyramid you almost always have recourse.

And yes….. I’ve ben thru the headache of purchasing from the famous unknowns. Know it all to well.

DH

anthony266
    Keymaster

Steve is a very dependable guy and like the rest of us sometimes gets totally overwhelmed.

It sometimes takes a while for him to get back to the customer but a couple months is a little extreme.

I will give him a call and see whats up.

teflontron
    Participant

No Bannings of Deletions are required.

I dealt with Steve a while back and found him to be very friendly and polite but also excruciatingly slow and painful to work with. I’d leave a message and have to call again three or four times over the week to get a reply. All that I can say is to hang on in there and keep trying, and whilst I can’t speak on his behalf he doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy to try and con someone, but rather the kind of guy who really needs to be better organised in his business dealings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A little heads up goes along way. When “.25 Annuzzi” was building my .25 Condor he was available to keep me apprised. I was amazed at how patient he was after making my six hundredth phone call. 🙂 🙂 But I slept well at night just for the simple fact that Tony took the time to assure me of the progress, set a firm ship date, and delivered right on time.

DH

walkonking
    Participant
    quote dirty harry:

A little heads up goes along way. When “.25 Annuzzi” was building my .25 Condor he was available to keep me apprised. I was amazed at how patient he was after making my six hundredth phone call. 🙂 🙂 But I slept well at night just for the simple fact that Tony took the time to assure me of the progress, set a firm ship date, and delivered right on time.

DH

I think the Jack Daniels and Jim Beam aided in your sleeping at night also…LOL

akula
    Participant

Paul; Write one of those annoying letters for which your profession is so noted. This seems to get some people’s attention but not all.

In your service provider’s defense, this gent has a great history of tuning, rebuilding and innovation. He’ll be in touch in time. AKULA

triggerman
    Participant

My brother ordered an SS from SSAirguns a couple of months ago with good service and shipment on his gun. A couple of weeks ago, I sold my AA S410 and was ready to buy a second SS and emailed SSAirguns to talk about a couple of options, as I was planning on ordering from him.

I too never got any response and finally contacted AF directly this past Friday and was just going to order from them. Funny thing is, the factory was selling the rifle for $499.95. While looking on thier website, I found that there was a dealer only 80 miles from me and his price was $474.00. I took a trip up there this past Saturday morning and 3 hours turnaround time, I was home with the new SS and lots of extras.

randyhub
    Participant

Well hard to say what has happened but as with some I have had good dealings with Steve but it could like all of us between work and family time is non existant but an response is certainly well deserved here as even if this is a sideline business communication is key to service.

I am sure it will all work out but I can understand how you just want your order status updated.

Randy

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s possible that ol’ Paul here is tired of walking around humming “Patience” by Gun’s & Roses to himself. 😛 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

And yes Adam………..along with the continued extreme alcohol abuse I just can’t get my hand out of the “medicine jar”. Last night after drinking a case of Heineken I popped two Betty’s and a Dino. Man was I Flintstoned. 😛 😛 😆

Your Boy,

Dirty Harry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.