Q:

Small scope with chevron reticle?

What do you think, would this scope be a good match for a compact bullpup?

http://www.vectoroptics.com/Vector-Optics-Mustang-SCOC-02-Scope-Product.html

How about that chevron reticle, it kind of looks like it could be useful with the loopy trajectories we have at longer ranges?

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

1 2 3 4

Ville,,, leave my beloved Uncle along,,,, hahaha … you are really funny. ..

quote Sir Ville:

No problem! Apply to the HOOTER’s Las Vegas Fund and your prayers may be answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2. This POS iPhone sucks though …

No problem! Apply for the HOOTER’s Las Vegas Fund and your prayers may be answered.

That looks exactly like the scope they used to sell at Cummings Tools that imported the worst crap from China here in the US and went bankrupt. They had a $19 break-barrel airgun rifle and that scope but I thought it was nearly $10. The pellets were $1 a tin. (I think the whole thing was a hoax to send their lead over here) I’ll go right up against those fuglycats at next years Extreme “Stacked” Benchrest competition. Any chance I can get the first class airfare via a 3 day stay over in Las Vegas thrown in too? 😛

Damn it, Uncle : I´ll invest a Buck or three to that piece of fine engineering. I´ll send my contribution to your off-shore PayPal account at once.

quote Sir Ville:

quote SECoda:

I thought one of you guys were going to get it for my birthday. :biggrinn:

We will scramble enough for a Leapers 4×32. Happy Birthday !!

Ville…

Where can I send my $1.00 contribution to the “Secoda” Scope?

Incidentally, I found a 4 X 20 mm scope on AliExpress.com

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Tactical-Basic-4×20-Hunting-Rifle-Scope-Sight-with-Free-Mounts-Outdoor-Riflescope-Rail-Optical/1572102964.html

if Secoda doesn’t need the larger 32 mm objective lens, this may be perfect for him. The description said the lens were made of a “…Lexan equivalent plastic”, and sealed with double O-rings for rain protection. Included are two dovetail groove scope mounts, and protective lens caps, similar to the premium “Butler Creek-like” caps I included in your care package. It uses a “Black Dot” reticle, which is painted on the inside of the front lens. No batteries required.

Anyway, even if Secoda is prone to fall down a lot, which may be just rumor, he is unlikely to break the “Ali-Scope”! It is guaranteed for life, but must be returned, factory sealed and unwrapped, in it’s original shipping container, per the guarantee terms.

If we can get just six more contributors, AliExpress can have it in Secoda’s hands within six to eight weeks!

Regards,

Hoot:

quote bleece:

quote gaucho:

you guys know the Vector Optics? is a cheap Chinese brand, just bought one. Sentinel 6-24×50 MP reticle http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Vector-Optics-Sentinel-Hunting-6-24×50-E-Target-Shooting-Riflescope-Illuminated-MP-Reticle-with-Scope-Side/1548802193.html hope it works! :biggrinn:

gaucho, I’ve been searching Chinese scopes sellers for a couple of years myself. But I’ve always wondered
about Aliexpress. I worry about their payment system and customs problems, and whether to trust them.
Have you bought from them before? You’re okay with Aliexpress? Also, I was looking
at the link you give and I saw this about shipments to Brazil. It might affect you, or maybe not:

“Notice for All Brazilian Buyers:

Due to a few irresponsible buyers import riflescope, red dot sight etc via EMS/CHINA POST AIR lead to product hold by Brazilian Customs. Then open dispute apply full refund and fill in reason of ”Package is still in transit, but very slow” or ” No tracking information ‘’ to Aliexpress, No matter what we do they don’t relply anything ultimately lead to we lost money and product!!!

So we have to decide stop sale riflescope, red dot sight, lasers etc expensive products to Brazil via EMS/China post air !!!

If Brazilian Buyer need to buy our riflescope, red dot sight, lasers etc expensive products to Brazil, pls contact with us to make offline payment away from Aliexpress!

TAC Vector Optics”

hello bleece! I’ve bought several products on Aliexpress, all arrived with no problem. (2 Baofeng UV-5r, 2 Nagoya antenna 771, PH tester, Tactical Backpack etc). I paid for the Brazilian system called “Boleto”, just go to the bank with the number of buy and pay.
I know this problem. Is that scopes are BANNED in Brazil. 🙁 I live in the wrong country! 😆
But I sent the product in my address in Argentina. there do not have any problem.

quote SECoda:

We will scramble enough for a Leapers 4×32. Happy Birthday !!

quote Hemn:

quote Sir Ville:

Good scope that S&B but a bit pricey at 4.400 EUR …

Ville,,,, i am very crazy… believe me if there are no two reasons i would buy this or other very good brands in a heartbeat, i swear …..

reasons,,, 1st, the fucking country restriction on any rifles and its accessories ..

2nd, the enough budget ,,,

i like the reticles of S&B scopes very nice,,, as you said,, you can hit the fly at long distances … also there are other good (in my opinion) scopes … what about the;
Swarovski , Zeiss, and per my reading my favor is Steiner, what do you think… they have 30 years warranty on their scopes … you know this for sure.. ,,,, Leica is also another generation from Germany,,,, March and ,,,,,,,,, so many … you know better ,,,

Ville,, one question,,, these are scopes that made in either Germany or Austria ,,,, are they totally made in Germany or Austria? or assembling done in another country ??

BTW, i have read this thread before posting this post, Scoda, i am full of envy that you will get that good scope ..or we can say one of the best one … i believe i have to get some prize from you since you will get this scope after my post here… hahah just kidding … warmly send my congratulations to you and hope all the best to you for the rest of your life ….

it is okay for this birthday you will get your prize,,, for the next year, i will post another good one, wait for me…God Willing…

All higher class German/ Austrian branded scopes are entirely made in respective countries.

I had a friend that owns a local gun store bring from home his LR rifle that has one of the Leupold Mark 4 LRT series scopes on it and in side by side comparison, my HK-4010 Hawke would honestly hold it’s own up to 18x to 20x zoom and I preffered the reticle in it. In my opinion the expensive Luppy would be a complete waste if used in these ranges. After that though, the Luppy walked all over it in Brightness, Clarity, and Eye Relief Sensitivity. My Hawke got quite muddy, especially around the edges, in comparison at 24x verses 25x on the Luppy and I had to back my Hawke back down to that 18x to 20x range to get the brightness back to match the still 25X Luppy. I love Hawkes but they have their limitations, I shoot them on 20 all the time so I still like them for all but bench rest. I wanted a different answer but it is what it is. Now what to buy

quote Sir Ville:

Ville,,,, i am very crazy… believe me if there are no two reasons i would buy this or other very good brands in a heartbeat, i swear …..

reasons,,, 1st, the fucking country restriction on any rifles and its accessories ..

2nd, the enough budget ,,,

i like the reticles of S&B scopes very nice,,, as you said,, you can hit the fly at long distances … also there are other good (in my opinion) scopes … what about the;
Swarovski , Zeiss, and per my reading my favor is Steiner, what do you think… they have 30 years warranty on their scopes … you know this for sure.. ,,,, Leica is also another generation from Germany,,,, March and ,,,,,,,,, so many … you know better ,,,

Ville,, one question,,, these are scopes that made in either Germany or Austria ,,,, are they totally made in Germany or Austria? or assembling done in another country ??

BTW, i have read this thread before posting this post, Scoda, i am full of envy that you will get that good scope ..or we can say one of the best one … i believe i have to get some prize from you since you will get this scope after my post here… hahah just kidding … warmly send my congratulations to you and hope all the best to you for the rest of your life ….

it is okay for this birthday you will get your prize,,, for the next year, i will post another good one, wait for me…God Willing…

Must be quite a party if it brings you 4400€ = 6800$. Rave ??

I got a birthday coming up. :party:

quote Sir Ville:

Brother Ville,,,

Thanks for the great infos,,, please keep posting more info,, i would like to have more details about the either rifles and scopes “especially”

so, would highly appreciate your help…

Ville,, i have seen also some very good scopes in opticstrade web,,, http://www.optics-trade.eu/shop/en/riflescopes/schmidt-bender-3-27×56-pm-ii-high-power.html

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

1 2 3 4
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.