Skip to toolbar

Small 4500 psi tank, pretty cheap

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Small 4500 psi tank, pretty cheap

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iride
    Participant

Looking around for parts the other day I saw a bunch of refurbished tanks with Pyramyd air
    Pretty good prices, I just spent 255 dollars to up grade the gages on my 90 cui Venturi tank….
    When its time I will toss the tank and keep the gauges to put on a new tank,,,,
    15 years is a long time at my age, or maybe not.
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

My ninja 90ci tank dated 06/13 has so many cracks in the fiberglass. I stopped taking and having it filled.

zonk
    Participant

Hell Mike if I knew I was going to live this long I would of taken better care of myself….. 😆

iride
    Participant

Zonk,
    That’s what I say, Got my new Joe, B gauges in installed them sweet, Same gages as on my great white tank,
    Cost as much as the Venturi tank, When its time I can toss the tank and keep the gauges, That’s thinking Way ahead,
    I will post a picture on here some time soon.
    Mike

iride
    Participant

Dam,
    That’s scary, 4500 psi is nothing you want cracks in,,,
    When I popped my over fill valve pop thing on my 90 cui tank, I almost had to change under ware, I was at 4500 PSI on my compressor and 5000 psi showing on the Venturi tank when it blew,
    My ears were ringing it was so loud,
    Mike

quote miksatx:

My ninja 90ci tank dated 06/13 has so many cracks in the fiberglass. I stopped taking and having it filled.
    ronin001
    Participant

I can’t make my mind on Joe B Guppy or the Omega??? Omega is a bit cheaper when all said and done….

iride
    Participant

Ron
    Make sure its got good gauges,
    Look at my pictures of Joes gages on my Venturi tank,,,
    The gages cost as much as the tank,,,
    Live and learn in my case.
    Tell Joe Mike Williams talked you into his tank and gages and ask about a discount…
    Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.