Q:

Shot my new .22 condor this morning

What an amazing gun, the centerpoint scope that Greg at AZ zero’d for me is dead on at 30 yards!

I was kinda supprised though, at full power I only got about 6 or 8 shots out of a tank, is that normal?

I have a 1’x2′ 1/8″ thick steel plate in the back yard that I use for plinking and the heavy Ein Junn pellets dented in the plate almost 1/8″ I was very impressed!!

Also it wasnt as loud as I was anticipating, I am very impressed, I cant wait to do more shooting!

Ryan

Airforce Rifles/Pistols

All Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

1 2

Talked to Airforce and they said it sounds like my gun has the older defective tank valve and they have a new tank and valve on the way to me, great customer service! Will keep you guys posted.

Ryan

oh….

the first few shots are probably going super sonic, that creates a loud crack. After a few shots sounds like the velocity is dropped just enough to be below speed of sound reducing the noise considerably.

To test that, shoot something heavier and the gun will be a lot quieter and more powerful.

Sounds like your gun is fine. If I were your I’d just turn the wheel down a tad until it no longer goes super sonic to start and you’ll have a quieter gun and even more shots.

See how many shots you get before POI changes. Thats your number of shots right there.

I have been filling to about 2800 psi, and its not a poi change I was noticing, the sound changes, it gets MUCH quieter

6 shots and then the POI changes at 30 yards?

Doesnt sound normal to me….

Whats the pressure you fill too, and whats left in the tank when you refill after 6 shots ?

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

1 2
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.