Shiloh Ranch? Shroud & TSA question

Home Forums AirForce General Chat Shiloh Ranch? Shroud & TSA question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dealerman
    Participant

Anyone from the TAG heading to Shiloh Ranch for the hog hunt next week?

Wondering about bringing the new shroud anthony266 made and if the TSA will look at it or worse yet, confiscate it? Anyone travel via air with one? If so any concerns?

I already shipped my cylinders UPS so no worry here on those.

Appreciate your help!

butcher45
    Participant

It is good to see the AirForce rifle representing once again at the Shiloh Ranch! CygnusX’s Talon is the most powerful airgun the Shiloh Ranch has seen thus far, and it was just awesome being there for CygnusX’s cousin taking his first animal (and a nice one, too!) with the .25 (Yellow Ninja’s, I believe?). Show those Rapid’s that they aren’t the only game in town!

I error on the side of caution when it comes to traveling with my airguns, and ship them ahead of me. I am also certain to have the business card of my UPS lady handy to give to the UPS people in Oklahoma. The Oklahoma UPS will probably say “we can’t ship this” until you give them your personal UPS person’s card, and tell them to call the number and find out otherwise. That’s what I did.

I wouldn’t want to have any problems at the airport over a shroud. Could ruin the whole thing. Safest to just send it ahead. JMO.

Here is the Great Danish Hunter himself and his trophy! Good times!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.