Skip to toolbar

Scuba Tank Carriers & Carts

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Scuba Tank Carriers & Carts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    airgun-bill
    Participant

I got a steel 120 cu ft scuba tank and am looking for a good way to carry it and or cart it around. I’ve looked on the internet for pictures and ideas but I would be interest in what you guys use. Pictures would be nice if you have them to post. Thanks.

wildfire
    Participant

I picked this up at a garage sale for $1. It’s a luggage cart. I just spread the bottom bars so the tank stays firmly between them and use rubber bungee’s to hold it in place.
    Wildfire :5:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey I like that very cool ! 😀

~ GKU

wildfire
    Participant
    quote GKU:

~ GKU

Thanks GKU! I have a bum shoulder so anything I can do to make hauling the big tank around helps. I checked online for SCUBA tank carts and they are waaaaaaay too much moola for what I needed. Just a little “redneck ingenuity”!

rrdstarr
    Participant
    quote Wildfire:

quote GKU:

~ GKU

Thanks GKU! I have a bum shoulder so anything I can do to make hauling the big tank around helps. I checked online for SCUBA tank carts and they are waaaaaaay too much moola for what I needed. Just a little “redneck ingenuity”!

My situation is the same. Bum right shoulder. I wonder if an old MIG welding cart would work? Stack most of your gear on it and the SCUBA bottle.

lurker-1
    Participant

Gotta interject something here. Boron is nolonger available in our foods because nitrogen fertilizers block its uptake into apples etc. Borno eliminated my shoulder pain a year ago. And helped a neighbor regain movement of his knee.
    Another cause is body pH being acidic causes joint pain. Baking soda can help with that. Body acidosis can lead to diabetes, and cancer. Pee on a pH test strip and check for yourself. My ex-doc offered no advice but apparently yearly cancer testing will eventually get them another referral ti chemo therapy. I wonder if they get a kickback?

rrdstarr
    Participant

Yeah I had a cousin in southern CA that worked at Borax for lots of years.

I’ll have to check your data about the Boron.

My right shoulder is very arthritic now and can barely get my hand above my head. The original source of injury was parachuting into Panama during the invasion and took a branch from the armpit and all the way into the ball and pushed the whole thing out of the shoulder! I was stuck 30′ up in a tree. Not a fun evening!!

sbb888
    Participant

I researched a long time to figure out how to get my tank around. I ended up with a 3 ball bowling bag. It works perfect. It protects the tank, carries my gun, pellets, crony, tools, spare parts and just about anything else you want
    Bob

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.