Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Scientific revolution P11 pistol

Home Forums Other Guns Springers Scientific revolution P11 pistol

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iride 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

Now let me start off the Pll is the brother to the P1 beeman pistols,
    There is a lot to read on the P1 and not a lot to read on the P11,
    The P11 should have come with fiber optic sites, Any way the new ones do the old ones don’t , So I have been told , Mine did not have them.
    So my scientific breakthrough is the P11 22cal has two power setting,
    Now even at my ripe old age I am a little stronger than the average human, (gym rat)
    So I feel the gun cock and set, now I am not going to keep pulling on it and bend the dam thing,
    I had it cocked and just tried to very gently pull it back a little more, Bingo, Its got two sets for cocking.
    I do not feel like a dumb ass, but I did have to turn my genius badge in .
    Mike

bogman
    quote iride:

I had it cocked and just tried to very gently pull it back a little more, Bingo, Its got two sets for cocking.
    I do not feel like a dumb ass, but I did have to turn my genius badge in .Mike

Use that badge for a target :biggrinn:

So what kind of hold do you use for a spring piston pistol? I’ve got springer rifles. Do you use the open palm rest? Must be more challenging, since you don’t have the length or weight to buffer the shot.

iride
    Participant

Never gave the open hold much thought, When I am sighting in I like to find the sweet spot and shoot a good group off sand bags.
    If I just grab a pistol and shoot there is no difference in my hold Pump. Springer, or firearm.
    Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar