Skip to toolbar

S410 Fill from scuba tank

Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns S410 Fill from scuba tank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    skybones
    Participant

I have an Aiforce scuba clamp with gauge for my Condor and SS. Can I set it up to fill Airforce and the S410? I have a seperate screw on fill cap for Talon tank with a QC fitting on the end ,so can I adapt the fill clamp to a hose with a QC female to fill both? Thanks,

walkonking
    Participant

Yes you can and that is what I have done for my CF tank. It can be done with any fill clamp. Just use the right fittings.

skybones
    Participant

Thanks Adam. Is that somthing I can buy local ,or should I call Joe and tell him what I’m trying to set up?

walkonking
    Participant

Yep,

Joe can hook you up.

hellratter
    Participant

Hey Sky…Check the threading on the Airforce clamp. Mine is 1/4″ Bspp, most hoses are 1/8″ bspp so you would need a 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor for the hose, then the rest is simple…I havent fount one of those adaptors, you might want to look around first…and if you can’t you’d need a new fill clamp.

skybones
    Participant

Thanks Hell, I won’t get the S410 until Jan 4th it is supposed to be 1yr. old so that leaves some Qs. as to type fill probe on it i’m told. If it turns out that I can’t match up connectors for it and Talon bottles, i’ll have to bite the bullet,and go CF with new clamp. Happy New Year!,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.