Skip to toolbar

Rti prophet

Home Forums BullPups RTI Arms Rti prophet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Lancaster
    Participant

I was wondering if someone could help me out with. !!! Can I start a. Rti Prophet/Priest room? For discussion between owners.??

anthony266
    Keymaster

Welcome Daniel,
    We will get right on that..
    Let us know how your Prophet is shooting?
    Tony

Daniel Lancaster
    Participant

Thursday my man! Thursday 👍🏻 lol

Daniel Lancaster
    Participant

Got my rti Prophet sighted in today. Still getting used to the trigger. But my final group at 50yards. Damn fine gun. Thanks Tony. Sorry lousy pictures.

anthony266
    Keymaster

Now we’re talking..
    Hard to beat a CZ barrel.

steeldreams007
    Participant

I have seen somewhere, was it Gregor who said the Prophet’s barrel is a specific RTI Arms design contracted out to LW. I hope to read more about the Prophet here in this section.

Daniel Lancaster
    Participant

I believe it’s a cz barrel. Maybe I’m wrong or it’s a cz lw barrel? lol. All I know is it’s really accurate. I love mine so far I’m knocking the heads off pigeons at 35-40 yards. Using 34g fx made it do a cartwheel mid air 35yrds. Probably going to back down on the grains a bit much. If you have a prophet already post up your kit 😎

anthony266
    Keymaster

I was almost positive they are CZ barrels… Any additional information would be welcome..

Daniel Lancaster
    Participant

I better watch that Utube video again lol

Daniel Lancaster
    Participant

In this video Gregory states that the standard model comes with a CZ barrel but then he starts talking about his performance model and calls it his long range barrel. So I’m lost. There’s a couple videos to watch. Part 1 and 2. Plus range and chronograph etc.

steeldreams007
    Participant

There is another video, with Gregor and another guy at RTI Arms, and they said, the barrel on the Performance Model is an RTI Arms exclusive design made for them by Lothar. Here is the video.. Robert started to talk about the barrel at 1:12 into the video:

anthony266
    Keymaster

Nice find..
    Thankyou

steeldreams007
    Participant

Tony, can I post here a youtube video that claims to be an honest review of the Prophet?

anthony266
    Keymaster

Absolutely…
    This is an open forum, light, if any moderation…
    Tony

steeldreams007
    Participant

Here is part 1 of a claimed honest review of the RTI Arms Prophet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.