Q:

RTI Arms safety statement about the Priest

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 2
quote iride:

man the gun sounds good , And I really like the RTI has an ear to the customer,
That makes for great guns, I am reading all I can on the Priest and it all sounds good ,
Seems like the wait was worth it,
And I have heard nothing but good thinks about R&L they back up there product ,
Its all win win, to bad my bank account says zero , Soon I will be back in the game.
Mike

There are other manufacturers whose guns have probes flying out and hurting users but they still do not consider that worthy of a recall. I have nothing for or against RTI but I’d like to see them getting a fair chance. Can I have my free blueprinted sample gun straight from the assembly line now so I could do some vlogs? :rofl:

quote iride:

That makes for great guns, I am reading all I can on the Priest and it all sounds good ,
Its all win win, to bad my bank account says zero , Soon I will be back in the game.
Mike

I say go for it. :biggrinn:

Mike

This is an index-able reg, makes it handy for positioning the fill nipple/gauge. Less than a pound and 8.7″ total! I have this set at 1350 right now and that isn’t enough with the stock hipo spring and weight. More info soon

I wanted to share this a week ago, but life has been crazy!!! Really balances the gun nicely!

Attachments:

Ceep us informed bro. Thanks

quote j rayner:

thanks for that jman,,,,ceep us informed pls,,,,i want this gun to prove to be very good,,,,,,brilliant effort on your part

Truthfully man. It has proven itself to me. If you do decide to purchase one, just understand there is some breaking in to be done. The cocking gets much much better than it is out of the box. I have been playing with the gun a lot and I think my 100 yard results are due to me not taming the bit of recoil associated with the .25. Basically if I don’t do my part the gun will jump a bit and the pellet ends up where my reticle is after the follow up. Least that is what I am seeing at 50 yards. I bought the gun for the ergos and damn do I love it. It feels like what I know best… an AR. My speeds are consistent over the chrony with a maximum ES of 12 over every shot I chronied. The trigger works for me. The mag works for me. Hell filling it with a hand pump isn’t even something that bothers me.

Last thing, all of the tinkering I have been thinking about I decided to reach out to RTI with some questions. I got answers and advise. I really think RTI is on the right track with their customer service and something tells me that this company is going to be around for a while and contending with some of the big boys. RL is great to work with too.

quote LarryW22:

Has anyone done a shot string on the 25 cal?

Regards
LarryW :geekn:

I have not… I had meant to, but just didnt get a full string. I chronied out a few randomly while keeping tabs on how many shots I had been taking and up to 40 shots, I was hitting 912-918 with JSB’s in .25, but never did finish out the string. Basically, I would chrony a couple… shoot out the rest of the mag, reload, chrony a couple… repeat. I, too, would be interested in seeing a full string; I just havent gotten there yet.

Has anyone done a shot string on the 25 cal?

Regards
LarryW :geekn:

quote Jman2311:

quote j rayner:

good reports and bad reports,,,,,,??

At this time the only bad report I have seen got squashed by RTI backed with hard data and a real world test. Then there is rob’s (I think) in .177 that is shooting real hot. Other than that I haven’t seen a negative report from someone who has the gun in front of them.
I am very happy with my gun at 50 but I am going to be running some tests to see if I can improve my 100 yard game. Lower reg pressure and some hammer and hammer spring tweaks. I’ll update about that as I get it done.
I’ll say it isn’t a bad rifle at all. Ksfastman’s seems to be gold out of the box out to 100. I personally would purchase it again knowing what I know now. YMMV as always. Build is almost unmatched in the industry except for the impact. I am liking mine more and more the more I use it.

It’s another fellow with the .177. Mine is .25 and I have to say I love it. Yes, the reg sounds funny, but it simply dont bother me. Cocking has gotten smoother and that’s a non issue. Mine is as accurate as any gun I own and it’s on par with my Colibri as a pointable bullpup design. Certainly moreso than my Cricket. I’d buy again in a second and dont begrudge the coin spent on it.
I will say though that it’s nice that RTI has addressed a concern from their customers. That is much more than most manufacturers will do.

thanks for that jman,,,,ceep us informed pls,,,,i want this gun to prove to be very good,,,,,,brilliant effort on your part

quote j rayner:

At this time the only bad report I have seen got squashed by RTI backed with hard data and a real world test. Then there is rob’s (I think) in .177 that is shooting real hot. Other than that I haven’t seen a negative report from someone who has the gun in front of them.
I am very happy with my gun at 50 but I am going to be running some tests to see if I can improve my 100 yard game. Lower reg pressure and some hammer and hammer spring tweaks. I’ll update about that as I get it done.
I’ll say it isn’t a bad rifle at all. Ksfastman’s seems to be gold out of the box out to 100. I personally would purchase it again knowing what I know now. YMMV as always. Build is almost unmatched in the industry except for the impact. I am liking mine more and more the more I use it.

quote j rayner:

Well. I’m totally baffled now. Hmmmmm.

Baffled?? I’m confused. What do you mean?

Well. I’m totally baffled now. Hmmmmm.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 2
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.