Q:

recycle bin

BullPup General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Beats me but two identical posts about something that has nothing to do with airguns in a section for ‘other guns’ on an airgun forum…

Only people who post incongruent and basically useless posts and questions are spammers or spam bots.

Look at the posts where some ‘user’ repeats a post from another user inside a different topic with the only relevance being some key word in the original post. In this case “recycle bin” is the trigger for the bot and he placed his spam in the ‘other guns’ section of the forum.

This is a newsgroup spam bot that mistook this forum for someplace else.

quote wikipedia:

Newsgroup spam is a type of spam where the targets are Usenet newsgroups. Spamming of Usenet newsgroups actually pre-dates e-mail spam. Usenet convention defines spamming as excessive multiple posting, that is, the repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages).

On top of the spam aspect of his perfectly repetitive post, if he wants to delete something why doesn’t he click “yes” when it asks him if he wants to delete it? Just because the icon or alias is missing from the desktop doesn’t mean the recycle bin is no longer on his computer. Only someone incapable of getting on a forum could ask such a ridiculous question.

It would be like some random user asking “How do I turn my computer on so I can post on this forum?” Or “How do I log into the forum so I can post on the forum.” Funny because to post you need to log in…

Get it? 😆

a spammer would post links or pump some product. what’s this person’s benefit from posting?

Only with SPAMMERS. 😉

He asked this same question months ago and didn’t even read the responses before posting the exact same question.

quote synopsys:

You have to drag you /C: drive icon into the recycle bin and then hit ‘yes’. 😉

lol. you have a cruel streak.

You have to drag you /C: drive icon into the recycle bin and then hit ‘yes’. 😉

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.